Alien: Isolation

I agree. It definitely succeeded in filling in a small part of the gap between the films without stepping on the toes of continuity between the two.

Definitely, unlike Colonial Marines :facepalm and thank god Aliens: Crucible got canned. That would have been a real turkey.

I can't imagine playing this game on a console. The Xbox One version can't even do 30fps consistently and on the 360 the internal render resolution is 1120x680, which on an 80" television would probably look about as good as playing it on a Jumbotron from 5 feet away.

The Xbone isn't even a console, M$ themselves referred it a media hub/center. No issues playing it on PS4. Well... it could have been better if we could have played the game using a 360 controller :p

past disasters.

Yeah, thanks for that Gearbox

It's running at 1080p on the One/PS4 so it should look pretty good, but it's locked to 30 frames and has major slowdown issues in scenes with intense particle effects and multiple characters. If you're used to it you can probably just deal with it, but I can't unsee it.

It's running at 1080p on the One/PS4 so it should look pretty good, but it's locked to 30 frames and has major slowdown issues in scenes with intense particle effects and multiple characters. If you're used to it you can probably just deal with it, but I can't unsee it.

I haven't experienced any slowdown issues. And really I just don't have the funds to upgrade PC's every 6 months to keep up with technology. That's why I moved to consoles years ago. You just put the game in and play. Besides I haven't seen any problems with this game and don't understand what your on about.

Ben

Last edited:
tumblr_nklnb632521rt6u7do1_500.gif

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back