The Dresden Files

dont have a screencap handy, but if you have the first episode on tape (or on your pc) he draws a diagram for a kid with the same symbol on it on a piece of paper, and it ends up engraved on a ceiling later on the show.

the shield bracelet has the same designs engraved, just on copper circles.

chris

There seems to be some differences between the Shield Bracelet and the ward that Dresden enscribed on the paper.

ShieldBracelet1.jpg

ShieldBracelet2.jpg

ShieldBracelet3.jpg

amuletofmentalprotection.jpg
dresdenprotectionsymbollr6.png

it's a mediaeval fortune charm ( sort of like the keyes of solomon charms)

the charm (one of them, i believe there is more than one on the bracelet) on the bracelet and the symbol that he wrote for the kid's the same just a simplified version

Last edited:
I finally finished my dresden Files TV Replica. I am going to work onb another book version (the new book has a better description although I don't think Harry would wear a charm bracelet)

here is the finished bracelet:
8318-dresden-tv-cuff-replica

Last edited:
Does anybody know any place that still sells these amulets? The site I had bookmarked no longer exists.

Holy crap, the price on those has tripled in the last year. It was ridiculously expensive to make one bracelet before, now it's $250.

I'm still available for that if you'd like. In fact I'd do it for free if you don't mind me molding one of your amulets.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back