CLASSIC Galactica "VIPER" build

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just picked this up.

It's going to be part of a new thread. The Moebius 1/32 Colonial Viper from the original Battlestar Galactica.

Already checked it out...I'll post my in depth(as I am sure everyone else will too)thought on this model soon. First thoughts, another home run for Moebius.

The Cockpit and other parts...Photo-etched parts will look amazing here! I haven't decided on weather I will like this one, It's my personal Viper, However I already have a dozen request for build ups of this...

I have one yet to build.

Its not a lot fifferent from the monogram bar its got clear parts and correct air intakes amd better detail and little bit bigger apparently.where you needed the 30th anniversary just for the engine clear parts with the old kit this is just 1 kit with all in.thr cokpit isnt thst much better than monogram and there isnt a clear part that I sqw and opening with decal for yhe radar.easy to sort out with cutting and some imagination.

Been sat ony pile a month now if not more, got from hlj.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back