[Grimm] Book of Grimm

DD28

Hi Guys,

I just thought I'd post some images of a project that myself, and Rorschach999 have been working on.

This is our version of the Book of Grimm from the Grimm TV show.

This is only a first prototype, it is about A4 in size the finished book will be more like A3, plus the leather cover is not final, just some leather we had handy.

Containing over 120 pages, with illustrations and information about most of the Wesen that Nick has encountered, plus extra loose notes by Nick on Portland Police stationery, many photo's (not sure how many just yet) and a file on Nick and associates by "The Royal Family".

We're very happy with how this has turned out, can't wait to get the full sized ones finished.:cool

Until next time,

Peter

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 825
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 734
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 875
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 765
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 546
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 495
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 1,719
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 1,262
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 909
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 863
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 524
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 1,137
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 602
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 885
Love it!! You boys have been brushing up on your German!! Amazing lot of prop potential with that show, I built the Doppelganger potion bottle and box a while back.
Cheers, Jeff

these ones shown are printed, as its a prototype to see if we could get the feel right and as you see we did, the "REAL" one will be all hand drawn images, on aged paper around A3 size in total, all text will be printed, and aged along with the paper, leather and photos , also the images will be scanned and digitally printed in HiRes on Cotton hand laid paper and will be individually inked or coloured depending on the image for that more authentic feel, the few test pages I've done look amazing and even a museum curator friend of mine thought they were hand done and not printed. if your interested in a copy let me know and as we are considering a product run

...I had a cousin who worked on 'Grimm' as an assistant in the art dept. for a short time. Not ashamed to say I tried to get connected with someone in that dept. via my cousin, for just this sort of thing. :) Sadly, my cousin was laid off before anything came of it. SO, I'll look forward to your possible JY offering. :D

I show my girlfriend stuff from this forum all the time and she always humors me and says, "that's neat," or whatever. I showed her this and she went, "whoa! That's ACTUALLY cool!"

Definitely interested in making a purchase, those are amazing! If anyone knows of anyone making kanabo club replicas PLEASE let me know! Really want one of those badass clubs!!!!!

I’d be very interested in hearing more on this. My wife LOVE the show and collects books. Would love to get replicas of the Grimm books.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back