Ultrasabers?

I got a Obi ep.1 saber with lights and sound, the whole shebang. I like it. Not 100% accurate but close enough for me. Solidly built and has held up so far. Good service too.

Just don't get involved in the forum politics. Get a saber and get out.

I got a Obi ep.1 saber with lights and sound, the whole shebang. I like it. Not 100% accurate but close enough for me. Solidly built and has held up so far. Good service too.

Just don't get involved in the forum politics. Get a saber and get out.

Agree with the above I do!

Saber makers are an "interesting" bunch to say the least! A lot are good, but yes, there are a lot of politics involved. One saber forum will bash another and it goes back and forth, a lot.

I was a Moderator on one of the popular saber forums years ago and stepped down as a result of the amount of backstabbing that was going on. I then deliberately and on purpose got myself banned from said forum because of the way the forum was run by the other Moderators. I wont go into any further details in public.

If you want an UltraSaber, go for it.

I narrowed it down to 3: prophecy, guardian or shock. I would def get custom pommels for the shock and prophecy. I really want the guardian but I don't know how I feel about a 13 inch hilt.

I narrowed it down to 3: prophecy, guardian or shock. I would def get custom pommels for the shock and prophecy. I really want the guardian but I don't know how I feel about a 13 inch hilt.

nice choices,, the 13" hilt length is within standard hilt sizes 10.5 to 13" and easier to use with both hands. Get the sabers you want the way you want them and remember a belt hanger is just that, looks good , does nothing.
Enjoy your sabers

My current saber shown below, while not an UltraSaber, is 12.5 inches long. Very easy to handle and spin. I would not think 13 inches would make much difference.

And here is a before shot.

I have 2 of them bought at different times. Both are very well made. Great prompt service.. no complaints...:thumbsup

I've purchased sabers from them for my kids. They whack the crap out of each other with them and they are still working just fine. Base prices are cheap but can get expensive quickly with add-ons. But they are worthy...

I've decided on a prophecy V3 with a guardian pommel and blue blade for my first buy. I'm going to give it a custom paint job as well. Thanks for everyone's input! I will def post pics when I get it!

I recently bought a saber from them, works great. Just remember to keep your batteries charged- when my batteries went low, my saber changed color from blue to green! I didn't know what was going on, so I emailed ultra sabers. They told me that sabers changing color are just a symptom of low batteries

I've got an Ultrasabers Obi episode 1, too!!!
It rocks.
As far as their forum...well, I'll stay here.
I find them a bit snobbish and quite the elitist crowd.
Don't look for help there.

I just purchased a Graflex SE from them which is on it's way over to me now. They were quite good to deal with. My only complaint is the day after I placed my order they offered a heap of black friday deals that I missed out on (my fault for being an aussie and not knowing about black friday)

That's the only Ultra I don't like--clamp is all wrong!!!
I would have gone with a Parks Graflex ESB instead.

I just purchased a Graflex SE from them which is on it's way over to me now. They were quite good to deal with. My only complaint is the day after I placed my order they offered a heap of black friday deals that I missed out on (my fault for being an aussie and not knowing about black friday)

Parks makes some amazing sabers. As far as the ultra sabers, they are good, but you can buy all the parts from the custom saber shop and have the fun of building and designing yourseld. I made one this year and it was extremely fun and I have a one of a kind saber that no one else will have. You should check them out.

I have Parks "Jaded" which is really well made even it has no sound. I would buy there again.
Ultrasabers also looks very good and I'll buy some time soon one of their special lightweight sabers for my girlfriend.

I have 2 sabers from them already an Archon in purple and a dark standard issue battle saber in red. Love both of them. Weighted well and I think they are made quite well. I have ordred a consular in green and two grab bags which should be here today. Will likely continue to purchase sabers from them as I have been happy with their products and customer service. My first saber i ordered i received in 4 days. The second saber was 5 days due to a sunday falling in theire. My theird order has been 15 days, due to christmas/new years. The only issue I have was a part on my consular was out of stock. An email contacting me and letting me know there would be a delay would have been nice however no a startdard practice in customer service. I emailed them and asked what the status was on my order. I was informed that the shroud for my consular was out of stock and they would upgrade my saber free of charge to a recharge in hilt model. That was a $150 upgrade to the model I had ordred. Could not ask for better serive. A upgraded option for free. While I have not had any negative issues with US, I have read about others that have. With the information that is out there do your research. What do you as a customer want, what can you afford? Buy or buy not those are your choices. I do think it would be a fun weekend project to order parts from TCSS and build my own one of a kind and will likely do that in the near furture once I have money saved for that.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back