Marvel's Agents of SHIELD - The Bus

I was doing my usual rounds of the various forums I post to while drinking my coffee, when I came across a response to my Bus thread over at FineScale.... Apparently, Paul, who was the original model maker for the MAOS show has commented. Anyone know if he's on here or if legit? He's only joined finescale a couple days ago and his only 2 posts are in my thread...

I have mixed feelings of it... On the one hand, cool... on the other, I seem to be on someone's radar (don't know if this is a good thing).

Oh yea, the logo works as designed and lights up along with the Bus. I'll have some video of it tonight probably. ;)

Here's a shot of the logo switch all lit up. In all, 14 3mm LED's are in there.

15409586838_e93d609e79_z.jpg

hahaha thanks JediMichael... never had anyone tell me something I made was "so good it's to the point of creepy." I may use that as my company tag line... "They're so good, it's creepy." hahahaha

As for it being out of the show/movie, although it's not, stay tuned... Paul (the original Bus-on-Coulson's-desk builder from the show) forwarded the link of my Bus build over at FineScaleModeler to the MAOS production team to show them what I've done...

That looks STUNNING.
Personally I would replace the basic screws with Allen cap screws to give it a more aerospace technical look, but that is just my personal opinion.

Would you offer these up for sale?

I was using what I had on hand while the allen head machine screws made their way to me. ;)

Sure... but don't ask for a price yet... don't know and I have a few other projects pending until these are next in line...

Well, the logo switch is done. Got the M2 stainless steel allen head machine screws and taps so I buttoned it up. Now all that remains is adding it to the base and wire it all up to await the Bus.

15620734501_33f658cbbc.jpg

If anyone is interested in one of these light-up logos as either a stand-alone display item or want it to trigger something (like what I'm doing with the Bus), PM me.

I can't for the life of me remember what the small jet is called. And is someone going to do one to go with their Bus?

you're talking about that little ugly thing Garret flew? I'm not doing one. Not at this scale anyway.. it'll be way too small. Maybe for the 1/72 Bus.

I haven't been on here in awhile (Dealing with this whole HYDRA uprising you know) and just stumbled on this post and it is awesome! You guys are amazing!
Ever consider a career with SHIELD?
I am looking forward to the finished product!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back