Marvel's Agents of SHIELD - The Bus

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399064311.542781.jpgmaybe for the really skilled men in our midst this might be An idea An half open bus ;)
Btw teddz here is An lasercut plaque ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399064383.241409.jpg
It Will be similar wich ill use for the stand

the sideview screngrab is really interesting. It looks they modified an "off the shelf" 3D model bcause it has way too many polygons in common with this C-17
c17W1.jpg

Edit - www.precise3dmodeling.com lists FuseFx as one of their cutomers - so this is definitely the model that was turned into The Bus.

View attachment 319508maybe for the really skilled men in our midst this might be An idea An half open bus ;)
Btw teddz here is An lasercut plaque View attachment 319509

That stand looks pretty sweet ;)

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 319508maybe for the really skilled men in our midst this might be An idea An half open bus ;)
Btw teddz here is An lasercut plaque View attachment 319509

That stand looks pretty sweet ;)

that laser cut plaque looks great! is it painted MDF?

I plan on something similar, but cut from aluminum. The backing (dark areas of the plaque) will be a separate piece and the lighting will be hidden under the logo.

that laser cut plaque looks great! is it painted MDF?

I plan on something similar, but cut from aluminum. The backing (dark areas of the plaque) will be a separate piece and the lighting will be hidden under the logo.

I was going to do the Same but between top layer and second layer i was going to put plexi so that it shines from under the eagle
Shield logo is painted mdf still Need to touch up the 2 spots of Grey

Allright so i started it :-D
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399193777.509638.jpg i have cut of the back now the front since i don't be showing the interior i'm using the ramp to switch batteries ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399193817.571230.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399193817.571230.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 290
Finally another build :) Good luck my friend. :thumbsup

I don't know why, but yours looks bigger than mine... :lol

Done Some paint tests since i'm waiting for the second kit ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399212538.368014.jpg
Wich wing is better colour one is black primer other is White primer

the one on the left looks closer...

Take a closer look at the logo on the back... logo interior is a solid black while the aircraft skin is a lighter shade of black.
S.H.I.E.L.D._bus.jpg

I'm using this... model master Black Grey 1592 for the base color and semi-gloss 1759 black for the logo.
00005210.jpg
00005216.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399214738.294561.jpg both Same paint but one is on White primer other on black
I mostly use alclad paint for planes was thinking of using smoke for the symbol;) on top of the gunmetal paint

Small update since i don't show the inside i can leave it Out ;) and use it for batteries end lighting ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399322739.386825.jpgneed to clean up the cuts and proper sanding
But that Will be for next Week since i'm Leaving for work tommorow

here's one of the many many many screen caps I have taken. I'm still taking more and re-watching all season 1 episodes for anything I missed.
14099490736_b872a64bdd_b.jpg

You guys are off the hook!!
I'm really glad to see some folks working out the bus.
Just a thought for you 3, maybe some resin casts of your modded parts like the engines & such?
I bet there are more than a few folks out there who would be interested.

You guys are off the hook!!
I'm really glad to see some folks working out the bus.
Just a thought for you 3, maybe some resin casts of your modded parts like the engines & such?
I bet there are more than a few folks out there who would be interested.
hahahaha thanks :cool

I thought about casting parts, but since I have until the end of May to finish my Bus for the RPF contest, I decided against it. However, there's a very good chance I'll be building a second Bus soon after this one which will give me enough time to prefect a couple of things and if there's enough of an interest, I'll cast some parts. ;)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back