"I need your clothes, Your boots and Your motorcycle" - "Terminator 2" T-800 Costume

Re: "I need your clothes, Your boots and Your motorcycle" - T-800 Costume.

You're off to a great start mate..

T
A
Z

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks man. Here's a photo to show off the stamps put on them for more detail.

994013_10151884645083205_1476681635_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure he's naked when he says that line... but I always appreciate a costume that can be made with stuff that's laying around the house. :)

Yeap, the grenades look great
Does the jacket have the crossed stripes on the sides?
Keep us posted

Indeed it does. It's a T2 replica jacket, though both films have nearly identical jackets besides a few subtle difference. Thanks for the compliment on the grenades. I will keep you posted for sure.

Are you going to make all the Terminator costumes now?

Looks great!

Thanks man! I still always do a check for you when I'm on Ebay for a pair of Reese Vandals.

As for the costumes I have finished Reese, besides the shotgun which is the rarest airsoft gun I have came into contact with even beyond the JAC AR-18 for the T1 Terminator. But my Japanese comrade has come through for me again locating a rare weapon model, so I'll have it soon enough. My T1 Terminator costume which is the outfit he changes into before the police station massacre. I've yet to take any photo's of me wearing the completed outfit complete with Spas 12 and AR-18 in separate hands. Now I'm working on a T2 costume which is the look shown at the Cyberdyne attack, I've gotten everything but my pants, M79 and belt which through some super excellent inside information from a Terminator 2 costume expert turns out to be a very customized belt that is requiring time much like Reese's shoes and shotgun (This costume was actually the most difficult to build) and the first Terminator's weapons. Heh.

I'll have photo's of the T1 T-800 soon, and hopefully my T2 costume finished soon enough. Glad you fella's like what I've done, I was beginning to think I hadn't done worth a damn. Haha.

Any chance you'll tackle the Reese Future war outfit? Love that costume.

Doubtful. I was never a fan of it. I think besides making the galleria variant costume for T2, I'm moving on to a different area for a costume. I've been seriously considering The Shadow.

One night's taping and painting an inexpensive Colt 1911 Long Slide. Really just experimenting and trying to match the color scheme and a fairly close substitute for the Colt Hybrid used in T2. I think this will suffice until I can purchase a quality replica of the hybrid.

Got my buckle in the mail today for the T2 belt. Now just have to wait on the actual belt.

Finished the belt today though it needs a tad more weathering. Also snagged my boots also. Nearly complete.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Belt looks great! Shouldn't it be a bit more darker though? (just my humble opinion)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back