Batman Beyond-based on art by Mark Vick

Left shoulder blade and trap added
ejahe9yd.jpg

This is coming along so well. Loving the changes to the chest.

As I sit here pondering whether or not I want to start my own Batman costume project I realized that I am incredibly jealous of yours, and many other's on these boards, sculpting talents.

Does anyone know why I can't add pictures from my phone via the Tapatalk app anymore? When I go to add a picture, it says that the forum administrator has disabled that ability... it's the same problem for any thread. Help? Uploading via my phone is the easiest way for me to update.

Any concern about the suit pulling up at the sleeves when it's casted?
I'm just wondering because I normally see body suits sculpted with the arms outstretched
Your work on this is beautiful!

Any concern about the suit pulling up at the sleeves when it's casted?
I'm just wondering because I normally see body suits sculpted with the arms outstretched
Your work on this is beautiful!

That's a good point! Thank you. Gonna add a bit more length to compensate for that.

Still some changes needing to be done but the cowl is coming along nicely by Lance Coulter. When its said and done, I'll be cutting out the mouth section so I can breathe, talk and eat.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385446525396.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385446525396.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 745
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385446536621.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385446536621.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 526
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385446549257.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385446549257.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 500
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385446561082.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385446561082.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 618
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385446580171.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385446580171.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 615
I am going to call him "Smoochy" Batman!

"I am the night! Now pucker up!"

Good to hear you are cutting out the mouth section. I assume you are replacing it with mesh and fabric. The rest of the sculpt is really great and should be totally awesome to see in person. Keep up the good work!

I am going to call him "Smoochy" Batman!

"I am the night! Now pucker up!"

Good to hear you are cutting out the mouth section. I assume you are replacing it with mesh and fabric. The rest of the sculpt is really great and should be totally awesome to see in person. Keep up the good work!

I'm gonna try makeup first to see how it looks. If that doesn't turn out well, then I'll try other options but I'm pretty sure the makeup will be fine.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back