Batman Beyond-based on art by Mark Vick

Worked a little on the bat junk tonight. Heh

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382335833508.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382335833508.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 540
Looking at the work you've done so far, I think honestly you would have been more than capable to sculpt the cowl yourself. You've done an absolutely amazing job on this so far! Can't wait to see more!

I've always liked this design. You are doing some incredible work. I can't wait to see the progress on this.

On a side note, because you've been asked about doing lights, have you though of doing phosphorescent paint as an alternative, in small doses?

This is going to need a crazy amount of silicone. Reynolds is probably loving you right now ;) What are you going to cast it in?

Due to multiple people saying how the current chest design looks like breasts, I went a modded one side with a more angular look. Thoughts?
unamunat.jpg

I think the angularity helps, and once it's all in black it will be less noticeable. I also think that the curvature of the bat symbol into the circuitry line gives an implied curvature to the chest that probably isn't helping some of the perception.

After taking suggestions here, diviantart and Facebook. I made a few changes this morning. I kept the angular style, raised the pectoral line and changed the circuitry line plus made it more subtle. I'm happy with this style now, and that's how I'll keep it :)
tajete2a.jpg

This is so amazing. Can't wait to see the whole thing completed. I've never seen a full suit made from the beginning before so this is incredibly interesting as well.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back