Dragoncon 2014

I have tickets to Dragon Con but I am soooo confused. What the heck even goes on on Saturdays? Where do you go? What do you do? I plan to go as AC:Brotherhood Ezio but where would be a good place to wear that? The Dragon Con website offers garbage for directions and information on just about anything from what I'm seeing.

I have tickets to Dragon Con but I am soooo confused. What the heck even goes on on Saturdays? Where do you go? What do you do? I plan to go as AC:Brotherhood Ezio but where would be a good place to wear that? The Dragon Con website offers garbage for directions and information on just about anything from what I'm seeing.

You should look into the programming tracks and download the app on your phone. They'll have the schedule available there about as soon as it'll be on the website.

The programming tracks have panels all day; some, like gaming, run around the clock for the duration of the con. Your best bet is to narrow in on your particular interests and see what in that track you *have* to make. The other thing is that D*C is great for people watching -- lots of great costumes wandering around, especially in the evenings.

Maps will be on line and in the app, helping you figure out how to navigate the hamster habitrail (AKA skybridges) between the convention locations. If all else fails, either con staff or other con attendees are usually pretty friendly and helpful if you ask for directions.

Ok, i got clearification on the Skyline Level, it' will only be blocked off for photograpy...groups are still able to meet up...here is what Dragoncon posted...

Dragon Con

Attention Cosplayers!

We are excited to announce that we will be adding a Cospitality Lounge courtesy of Riot Games' League of Legends on the SkyLine (10th Floor of the Marriott). Feel free to stop by to make repairs on costumes, grab a water to keep you hydrated or to simply relax and chat! No cameras will be allowed so it's also an excellent escape to get away from the chaos of the convention floors.

Are you an attendee that enjoys hanging out on the 10th Floor? Don’t worry – you will still be welcome to enjoy the remaining space when not in use for convention events.

So we should be fine with meeting up there...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone,

I've been a reader of the RPF for a while now and just recently made a profile. I saw the Dragon Con forum and decided to say hello to you all. HELLO!

Any room for a newb at the RPF Meet Up?

What I've been working on for DC this year are Deathstroke (Arrow), Deadpool and Armored Batman from TDKReturns comic. What I'll be will depend on what I can finish before Con time.

You should look into the programming tracks and download the app on your phone. They'll have the schedule available there about as soon as it'll be on the website.

The programming tracks have panels all day; some, like gaming, run around the clock for the duration of the con. Your best bet is to narrow in on your particular interests and see what in that track you *have* to make. The other thing is that D*C is great for people watching -- lots of great costumes wandering around, especially in the evenings.

Maps will be on line and in the app, helping you figure out how to navigate the hamster habitrail (AKA skybridges) between the convention locations. If all else fails, either con staff or other con attendees are usually pretty friendly and helpful if you ask for directions.

Thank you very much! That's extremely helpful and I will look into that. :)

Hello Everyone,

I've been a reader of the RPF for a while now and just recently made a profile. I saw the Dragon Con forum and decided to say hello to you all. HELLO!

What I've been working on for DC this year are Deathstroke (Arrow), Deadpool and Armored Batman from TDKReturns comic. What I'll be will depend on what I can finish before Con time.

I Have added your name to the meet up...

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...

So far these people have contacted me and let me know that there going to be attending The RPF meet FOR SURE!!!!...

I've listed below, the people that have contacted me for a badge. That will be attending The RPF MEET for Sure....

If your name is NOT on this list, please contact me here on The RPF or on our Facebook Event and add your handle at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/327146860770541/

Or if you don't have FB...Please let me know on here that your going to be attending for sure, so we have a badge for you...
And I will personally add you to the list...thank you in advance...

11B30B4 - Avatar
AJTaliesen - Avatar
Andveryginger - Avatar
Aracknoid3 - Avatar
BartimusATL - Avatar

Bayouwolf - Avatar
Captainhask - Avatar

Helpfulnerd - Avatar
Grifter2013 (+1) Avatar
Inkblot - Avatar
Joshspiderman23 - Avatar
Junklady - Avatar
Lucianthinus - Avatar
LUCKYDOLL09 - Avatar
MatrixSpoon - Avatar
Medusasmirror - Avatar

RevChumley - Avatar
Risu - Avatar

Ruby - Avatar
Sapper36 (+1) - Avatar
Triggerhappy - No Avatar
[/B]
TRONlives - No Avatar
xxspartacusxx - Avatar

Booksandcorsets - Avatar (maybee)

Once again, if your name is NOT on this list, we will NOT have a badge pre-made for you with your name & avatar...though we will have blank basic badges that names can be written in on ...So please respond if you would like a custom badge with your name & avatar, and let us know...

Thank you...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!

The RPF Meet will Start meeting around 8:00pm

To make it easy and non stressful for all those that are running late....

I will also try to (make) have a sign of some sort, so everyone knows where we are at...

I still have to do some touch up bondoing, then finish sanding, paint everything, finish sowing a suit, then mount everything..and make some mounting systems...for my arrows and swords...will probable be getting 5 hours of sleep a night...luckily my roommate is leaving for a business trip and will be gone for 2 weeks, so i can make all the noise i want and not worry about waking him...hahah...

I still have to do some touch up bondoing, then finish sanding, paint everything, finish sowing a suit, then mount everything..and make some mounting systems...for my arrows and swords...will probable be getting 5 hours of sleep a night...luckily my roommate is leaving for a business trip and will be gone for 2 weeks, so i can make all the noise i want and not worry about waking him...hahah...
pretty much sounds like where i'm at too! Got the coat bit to sew up, just finishing the build for my shoulder piece then painting it, painting the logo on the back of the man's jacket and doing the lapel pieces, belt buckle, finish his holster ( couple more detail parts left then paint finishing), finish the last 1/4 of my scalemail and some other small details..... D:

I have to hand sew 3 more button holes and 6 eyelets. Then make a pirate shirt and a pirate coat with tons of hand embroidery.
oh...oh my goodness... embroidery x.x;;;;

whats everyones thoughts the changes going on at the hilton steps and now having limited space for many photoshoots that happen out there?

Also, as of today I am finally finished with Gambit. Contact came in and I'm ready to go.
10602916_10152669642977442_1056321676_n.jpg

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...

So far these people have contacted me and let me know that there going to be attending The RPF meet FOR SURE!!!!...

I've listed below, the people that have contacted me for a badge. That will be attending The RPF MEET for Sure....

If your name is NOT on this list, please contact me here on The RPF or on our Facebook Event and add your handle at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/327146860770541/

Or if you don't have FB...Please let me know on here that your going to be attending for sure, so we have a badge for you...
And I will personally add you to the list...thank you in advance...

11B30B4 - Avatar
AJTaliesen - Avatar
Andveryginger - Avatar
Annet52 - No Avatar
Aracknoid3 - Avatar
BartimusATL - Avatar

Bayouwolf - Avatar
Captainhask - Avatar

Helpfulnerd - Avatar
Grifter2013 (+1) Avatar
Inkblot - Avatar
Joshspiderman23 - Avatar
Junklady - Avatar
Lucianthinus - Avatar
LUCKYDOLL09 - Avatar
MatrixSpoon - Avatar
Medusasmirror - Avatar

RevChumley - Avatar
Risu - Avatar

Ruby - Avatar
Sapper36 (+1) - Avatar
Triggerhappy - No Avatar

TRONlives - No Avatar
xxspartacusxx - Avatar

Booksandcorsets - Avatar (maybee)

Once again, if your name is NOT on this list, we will NOT have a badge pre-made for you with your name & avatar...though we will have blank basic badges that names can be written in on ...So please respond if you would like a custom badge with your name & avatar, and let us know...

Thank you...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!

The RPF Meet will Start meeting around 8:00pm

To make it easy and non stressful for all those that are running late....

I will also try to (make) have a sign of some sort, so everyone knows where we are at...

Hello Everyone,

Like Irish weddings and homes, there is always room for one more. I'd love to see your Deathstroke, one of my favorite villains.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back