One Third Scale Han Solo in Carbonite

I haven't made a mold yet. I can certainly pick this project back up. I have the nice print still.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I haven't made a mold yet. I can certainly pick this project back up. I have the nice print still.

Would be nice to see it finished. I have been searching for a Han in carbonite STL myself for printing. Like you i haven't space for a full size one (nor the spare cash lol), so i figured the next best thing would be to print a smaller version and add the light effects to the side of the panel. But so far not been able to find a decent looking model with enough detail .

Here we go!

I'm making a brush-on silicone mold and then going to make a plaster bandage mother mold.

giphy1936074604.gifgiphy195379961.gifgiphy1690456167.gifIMG_20170321_115707.jpgIMG_20170321_115701.jpgIMG_20170321_115222.jpgIMG_20170315_165605.jpg

Looking very good. Are the STL's available Zenix? I am still trying to complete this model, but as you can see the actual frozen Solo part is not very good.
Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

Wood glue is fine. You cant mount Han on a thin board forward some to save glue. Or hot glue him down, and use filler material like Bondo. Anything really. Wood glue as the top coat looks good and smooth to me

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back