THE NOSTROMO - 1:18 Scaled Interiors - 12/23 - UPDATED BUILDS AND MORE! p.6

Re: THE NOSTROMO - 1:18 Scaled Interiors - 6/15 - UPDATED BUILDS AND MORE! p.5

Can't believe I haven't seen this before. This is incredable!

This is amazing. Any updates?

I would buy each set a month for sure...always loved your work , even on facebook...you are capturing the Aliens environment for the Nostromo in amazing accuracy and detail...please offer these someday to other collectors...this is pure art work

Oh please say you will offer a kit of the APC!!!!

I'm gonna have to call bulls*%t here...I'm pretty sure you're just taking stills from the film and passing it off as your own work ;)

Seriously though, your work is some of the finest action figure scaled custom work that's ever been produced. You're in a class all your own.

Hey all! My apologies for my absence on the boards. I've gotten so involved with my work I've become negligent of posting my progress anywhere but social media (Facebook, Instagram). Even my blog hasn't been updated for almost a year!! Unforgivable! Anyway, I've remained been busy with the Nostromo builds, along with other things involving the Narcissus and alien planet. All 1:18 scale and all a work in progress.

I'm excited to share a sample of the work here on the boards with you! I encourage you all to visit and bookmark my FLICKR Photostream for all the progress updates that have not been posted here on the boards.

I may start a separate thread for the alien planet involving 1:18 scaled renders of mostly H.R. Giger's biomechanical work for the film.

Anyway, here is a taste of the Nostromo work I have been working on since my last update.....

Nostromo-Bridge-Mother6.jpg

Nostromo-Bridge-Mother7.jpg

KANECHEST11.jpg

ALIEN199.jpg

Nostromo-BRIDGE-PORTAL-1.jpg

SLEEP-CHAMBER-29.jpg

NOSTROMO-Mother-corridor-16.jpg

NOSTROMO-Mother-corridor-7.jpg

SLEEP-CHAMBER-33.jpg

Nostromo-Corridor-17.jpg

I've just went through your flickr....
It's insane the number of projects you have. :)
I love them. I can't wait to see the APC done. Are you planning to do the dropship? ;)

If you do the nostromo, maybe we can build the whole outside shell to fit it all in. One massive playet!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back