Daft Punk Thomas Helmet build help

Saiytekz

Hey there! Recently I started my first pep project to make the Thomas Daft Punk Helmet. And after cutting out the cardstock and gluing together the first few segments of it together, I fear I may have made this helmet far too large to look decent on my head. I used Jtm's Model for my Cardstock. And I set the width to 295mm. I at first thought it would be too big, but then it seemed like it would fit great. Now im back on the edge (im 6'1 and slender) This is what it looks like as far as I got it, but I stopped after the thought of it being really large. securedownload.jpg
I can scrounge up some more photos if need be. Not sure if important.

Sorry, for the long text. But can someone please tell me if it is supposed to look this big, or did I plain out make it too large?

+Sorry if this is in the wrong section

Im making one as well.. I believe its the same pep file, I cant remember off hand I'll have to check. But that looks about right.. Mine is large as well, I remember when I downloaded the file, it said that the helmet ran large so scale appropriately. I only scaled mine down a little bit, and its still kinda big

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back