Chrome Spray UK Bubbly Quality

Jack Martin

Hey guys.

chromespray took the almighty **** with me./

Ignoring my emails for pictures, ignoring my questions and after taking my money back, they send me back a nice shiny helmet.

The shine is perfect and reflection is top notch, the finish however, is that of a 12 year old painting in class.

It had bubbles on nearly every single part, faded areas that hadn't even been sprayed properly. scratches, dents and all sorts. I was highly dissapointed, and for a whopping 264 (overcharged from what Zumkid was when he sent his in) i'm absoloutely disgusted.

The annoying thing is, i cant take photos of it due to the reflective nature, the marks dont show up! It's hard to prove that it is this **** of quality when i cant even photograph it.

It was meant to be a display piece, and at a distance you cant see it. But seeing as they are the only people in the uk able to do professional spray chroming due to the normal one breaking the mold with heat, i have been absoloutely gob smacked.

They were quick to answer my emails once i told of the horrific quality, but seeing as they ignored my emails a lot for pictures and sent it back quickl after payment i am so mad.

-edit- Before anyone saysi didnt do appropriate prepping, i sent the helmet back spotless, smooth as a babys butt. and the marks came back on places where ther eoriginally WASNT even any resin mold indents or excess.

Disgusted

Any way i can take this further with any action?

You could check out the distance trading laws and people like trading standards.

For the photos, if you don't want reflections, try using a camera with a polarising filter you should be able to cut most of the reflections with that.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back