War-Machine MkIII - Redesigned!!!

2014-05-11105222_zpsca630994.jpg

2014-05-11140847_zps90bb9f4b.jpg

wm3_2_zps21e2e1ae.png

More to follow through the day...GM

Alrighty Murdoch, let's bring it on :D
Lol i still can't open the file you sent. Nor can i put the renders up on here. So close, yet so far. Did you use autodesk 123d? Can i open it with one of those. Hmmm
So this is what it feels like to be a dumb-ass. Yeah, not very comfortable lol...GM

But you were able to unzip the Archive? The files are STLs, ready for printing. You can use a neat programm called netfabb. The basic version is free. The Images are png files. they should upload here on therpf without a problem.

It's been an honor to be part of this. Murdoch really has a design talent, I just translated it into the 3d realm.

Okay guys. I'm at work at the Moment. I will upload it for you to my dropbox and send you the link.

I'm waiting for netfab to email me a key...GM
Hey Ghost when i registered for the netfab it wanted company name and i left it blank should i have made up a name?

Last edited:
Its stunning lads. really is. Beautiful piece of design. As its a piece of whimsy and not a replica, i reckon there are lines i would personally change. that's not to take anything away from your superb design, just my own artistic licence.. love the work.. cant wait to see the physical product.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back