War-Machine MkIII - Redesigned!!!

Murdoch

Sr Member
Hey everyone, well after alot of trail and error. I have decided to go pep on a new build, yes my version of a Mk III ala War-Machine. Some pics that i hope you like. 2013-10-07 11.56.32.jpg2013-10-07 11.56.22.jpg2013-10-07 11.55.56.jpg
I would like to give full credit to Zabana for the files that i am basing this build on. His his work on this file should recognized and i would like to say thank-you...GM

Last edited:
Re: War-Machine MkIII

I have more pics but the current pic application on this site has changed. If anyone can tell me how to post the nice large pics, that would be great. Thanx...GM

2013-10-07193900_zps2734cd4d.jpg
These are some of the helmet based upon the original Mk1...GM

- - - Updated - - -

Damn still trying to figure this out. Hopefully by morning...GM

It looks awesome but I think the jaw line is a little too large, unless you want it like that
Well that's why i drew it. A little too large for WM is like, ah crap i don't know man. This is how it came to me, this is how i like it. I do however appreciate your input, and with upcoming renderings i expect alot more thoughts from not only yourself but others as well. First and foremost this is a build for me, for what i would like to see in an armor. There are so many gifted people here and with amazing talent. It would be fool hardy and arogant of me, not to consider input and advice. So i wellcome any advice, please. This is a clean slate for me and ideas that i hav'nt thought of maybe lingering in one of you fine folks. Thanx ...GM

Last edited:

Well that's why i drew it. A little too large for WM is like, ah crap i don't know man. This is how it came to me, this is how i like it. I do however appreciate your input, and with upcoming renderings i expect alot more thoughts from not only yourself but others as well. First and foremost this is a build for me, for what i would like to see in an armor. There are so many gifted people here and with amazing talent. It would be fool hardy and arogant of me, not to consider input and advice. So i wellcome any advice, please. This is a clean slate for me and ideas that i hav'nt thought of maybe lingering in one of you fine folks. Thanx ...GM

Dude, that helmet looks WICKED!!! Keep on doing what you're doing! :D:thumbsup

This is a rendering of the upper torso. Mainly the Mk1 with a few mods. The unibeam aka arc is star shaped. Yes i love the star, got to have it. At the lower sides an dbl intake. Working on a side rendering will post later. Hope you like.
2013-10-08190540_zpsea7b9c8a.jpg

you should try to model the helmet in blender....that would be wicked
I really wish i could. I had the free Blender modeling program, and as for trying to figure it out i am lost. I just don't understand it and how to use it...GM

I expect more changes to come. I've been getting ideas based on alot of military vehicles. The color scheme i have an idea of matte black with silver and red. Thrusters i'm looking into at a shop i had worked for. I am hoping for a fully functional build. Trying to create something original has proven to be a chore. For the most part the ideas i do have are original, but fabricating them is also difficult as i have no real experience. So basically i am learning as i go so please bear with me. Drawing is second nature to me everything esle well that is something entirely different. But please if you'ld like to offer any input please don't hesitate to speak up. Thanx everyone in advance...GM

Hey guys i just wanted to take a moment to make a public apology. In the begining of this thread i neglected to credit the person responsible for creating the original file. So to Zabana i am sorry for that. This build is based on his War-Machine file and should receive full credit. I sent him a pm of apology as well. Now that being said i am not sold on the upper torso so this weekend it's back to the drawing board as it were...GM

Hey guys i just wanted to take a moment to make a public apology. In the begining of this thread i neglected to credit the person responsible for creating the original file. So to Zabana i am sorry for that. This build is based on his War-Machine file and should receive full credit. I sent him a pm of apology as well. Now that being said i am not sold on the upper torso so this weekend it's back to the drawing board as it were...GM

Your a good man to give credit were credit is due. I salute your efforts!

Keep up the build and good luck!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back