FInished! Female Avengers Captain America Gender swap costume

imatangelo

I wore my finished Femme Captain America Avengers costume to DragonCon and finally got some of the professional pictures back. Time to show it off!

I love this costume so much, too bad it's super hot in the Atlanta heat. The photos were taken in Memphis, TN by my friend Joey Miller.

1379583_10151686602378977_1807983536_n.jpg

1381257_10151686602363977_1983323126_n.jpg

1379764_10151686602343977_550264985_n.jpg

1174992_10151686599858977_604253503_n.jpg

THANK YOU!!!!,,,, Being a Father of 2 young girls who love superheroes I am really happy that I can finally show my girls a female version of a male superhero that is modest and yet very attractive. The suit looks awesome!. As do you!. great job.

i have to say, this looks better on you than on chris evans. i allways thought he looked goofy. yours on the other hand looks fantastic

Thanks everyone! It means so much!

Damn that's a nice suit! What did you make it from?

The fabric for the suit is a cotton pique I had dyed, and the corset is red and white pleather.

THANK YOU!!!!,,,, Being a Father of 2 young girls who love superheroes I am really happy that I can finally show my girls a female version of a male superhero that is modest and yet very attractive. The suit looks awesome!. As do you!. great job.

Captain America is such a cool character! I agree though, so many women that gender swap think they have to make it a sexy costume, and show their midriffs. Personally, I think that's unpractical. I mean, if you were fighting someone, they'd just stab you there ;) .

Thanks everyone! It means so much!

The fabric for the suit is a cotton pique I had dyed, and the corset is red and white pleather.

Captain America is such a cool character! I agree though, so many women that gender swap think they have to make it a sexy costume, and show their midriffs. Personally, I think that's unpractical. I mean, if you were fighting someone, they'd just stab you there ;) .

So true. Maybe it is for distraction?. either way your suit looks great.

Wow, I love it! One of the best genderswapped Caps I've ever seen. You rock that suit, and it looks amazing on you!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back