Killer Harbor Freight deal on foam mats

MFP 2020

Sr Member
Just got the new Harbor Freight coupon book in the mail. They have a 4-piece anti-fatigue foam mat set (25" x 25") for $6.99 with coupon, limit 8. Item #94635. (Doesn't come up on their website, oddly.) Serendipitous, as I was just about to start my first foam armor project. I believe they have coupon books in-store, so everybody can get the deal.

That is a killer deal, right? :confused

Last edited:
I've been bouncing the idea of starting a foam project and I was literally just on their website looking for a heat gun and foam. I'll have to check out the store tomorrow, thanks for the heads up!

Just got the new Harbor Freight coupon book in the mail. They have a 4-piece anti-fatigue foam mat set (25" x 25") for $6.99 with coupon, limit 8. Item #94635. (Doesn't come up on their website, oddly.) Serendipitous, as I was just about to start my first foam armor project. I believe they have coupon books in-store, so everybody can get the deal.

That is a killer deal, right? :confused

Do you have the coupon #? I searched through my emails and didn't get it there.

Thanks!

I was wrong about the in-store coupon. :( The sale price is $9.99 until 10/31.

ravu3e2e.jpg

I had a coupon for Harbor Freights that put the mats at $7.29. It has since expired but they usually go on sale every other month for under $8.00.

Hahahahaha I'm actually on their mailing list. It's ridiculous how cheap you can pick stuff up for there.

hmmm I had a different coupon then you, looked at the Oct coupon book they sent me and its $7.49 same lot # and limit 5 not 8

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back