Judge Dredd Badge, templates for Plastic/cardboard badges with custome names

I will see what i can do....(Dredd 95 Buckle) I am in the middle of doing the buckle for Dredd 2012, will upload once done.... Screen Shot 2013-10-22 at 17.38.58.png

@ Gscadam hey you made my name!!!

I will see what i can do....(Dredd 95 Buckle) I am in the middle of doing the buckle for Dredd 2012, will upload once done....View attachment 245390

That buckle looks great! I bought a cheapie cast one off of Ebay but I wouldn't be adverse to making one, that came out nice!

@ Gscadam hey you made my name!!!

Hey man, thanks for supplying the template link! I'm quite pleased with it. It took a slight bend after the first coat of resin, so I heated it up with the fiance's hair drier, laid it between 2 heavy books for a bit and all good. Going to add a piece of cardboard underneath and resin the whole beast again, prime & paint! I'm going to make the badge for my helm in the same fashion, heavy card, glue, resin and assemble.

Love to see some others!

Not sure if I am doing anything wrong here, But when I click the links to go to the download page for the template it takes me to a page, When I click the "MYO – DREDD Badge" link it just opens up a new tab with the same exact page on, with no download...? What am I doing wrong? I even tried signing up to the site...

I'm having the same problem. It used to work fine but now it just takes me back to the download page over and over again...

IMG_80293724299346.jpegMade this out of foamcore and cardboard, gonna make a silicone mold next then try cold casting it in brass. Be nice this is my first ever prop build

Hello I was wondering if these templates are still avsilsbe. I am putting together a dredd 2012 costume and want to make BIRD name badge fir my outfit. Many thanks Colin.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back