The RPF 2013 Halloween Costume Contest! JUDGED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Re: The RPF 2013 Halloween Costume Contest!

So I accidentally Uploaded picture in last years contest. I fixed it and uploaded the picture to this year BUT I can't figure out how to delete the picture I put in last years contest lol I'm working double shifts lately, Guess I was too tired to read them correctly! PS I plan on taking a picture tonight for my Proof, Just wanted to get everything else done I could today while I could!

Taken care of. :thumbsup

Alright everyone!

Names in the first post in BOLD have completed entries! I'll now go through all threads and let you know what's still needed for your entry.

In short though, every entry needs:

1. A thread with your build
2. A proof picture
3. A photo in the correct category here: 2013-10 - Halloween Costume Contest - the RPF Gallery

If you are unsure what category you're in check the first post of this thread! There is a list of entrants.

I want to participate! I am making a Captain America Costume and every time I use it it has something new added to it. I am almost done! Can I participate??? How do I create a thread here???? Help!

I want to participate! I am making a Captain America Costume and every time I use it it has something new added to it. I am almost done! Can I participate??? How do I create a thread here???? Help!

Yes you can participate. :)

1. Go here: Replica Movie Costumes

2. Click the "+ Post New Thread" button in the top left

3. Post a thread that tells us about your costume and shows us some pictures of your work in progress on it.

4. Post a picture in your thread of you, in costume, holding a sign that says "RPF Costume Contest 2013".

5. Post a final picture of yourself in costume here: New Members Costumes - the RPF Gallery

Sounds fun! Put me in for the newb category!
My build log is here

Tomorrow I will put up my proof of build photo.
Thanks!

Okay, so after years of being on here I actually have photos of a costume in time!

http://www.therpf.com/f24/mdbs-2013...ntest-entry-female-turian-mass-effect-198828/
(female category)

mdb- Neimhaille- Custom Female Turian; Mass Effect Universe - the RPF Gallery
I have been told I can use this photo but I want to make it clear it was by Dr Maul on here :)

And now I have wound up undoing half the tidying I did today (trying to store that costume with my other costumes.... it took a bit of rearranging!) and it's time to nanna it up and go to bed early!

Tomorrow I'll go through and add all the new entries I can find (including the ones here). Last days people!

I love seeing them all! I didn't do anything cool this year, I was busy for the past month and a half preparing for monstering up an entire wedding party. Also planning the rest of the wedding. I dunno how I let my best friend talk me into doing all that work for her. I must love her or something. Anyway, loving all the entries, good luck to all!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back