Shredder Helmet Paper Craft

TheMaster

This is my version of the Shredder helmet from the first TMNT movie.
There is another Shredder model on the RPF but I decided to make mine from scratch and give it away for free. Unfortunately I use a Mac and cant run Pepakura so I used a paper craft generator plug-in for Blender (it is very crude and I had to fix things by hand) If anyone would be kind enough to run it through pepakura and post the files that would be great.
I'm providing my files for free so please just link back to here if you want to share it.

View attachment Shredder_TheMaster.zip

Shredder small file.png
Screen shot 2013-09-29 at 6.03.40 PM.pngScreen shot 2013-09-29 at 6.04.07 PM.pngScreen shot 2013-09-29 at 6.05.00 PM.png

Has anyone tried to make this yet? I was making a shredder costume for the movie, but I don't like the large flair on the side. I'm going to finish it, but I like this one more!

Thanks TheMaster and onezombie. You guys are awesome doing this for free. I was only a few clicks away from buying the pep file! Much appreciated.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back