Norcal Prop meet/greet San Jose Saturday OCT. 19th 12PM

I have always wanted to visit the Tech SHop. It is too far from me to use as a personal shop, but I would still like to see what's there.

What do you have going on at this meeting? Display? Meet and greet? Demonstrations?

starbuc completely understand, no worries. I'd actually be headed to your prop party if I was more north and could find a victim to drag along!
clonesix all except demonstrations are planned, although I personally might bring some unfinished works in various stages to show the process.
I personally am not a member of the shop. but I am co-hosting the event with a member of the shop. I have my own shop space as well!
DaveHorton looking forward to meeting you!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's going to be a busy weekend for a lot of local prop folks who are also RL, 501st and R2 Builders. The Tech Museum Star Wars Exhibit opens on Saturday the 18th, and there's events all that week running up to it - so I can't see myself driving down yet another time for this - but I'd loved to have been there.

Jlewis it ends at four, but if it goes well we might head over to the discovery museum or maybe an early dinner/drinks.
Bothan Jedi thanks for the heads up! I feel like October is jammed either way, but the good news is that if there is indeed a gathering by the 501st or builders club on opening day, It will give us something to do afterwards and also the tech shop is only a few blocks away from the tech museum. So, people might be in the area anyways and may make the detour to the gathering.
dse2187 Keep me posted!

Last edited by a moderator:
I live nearby and work across the street at SJSU, I didn't even know this was going on! Will have to try to make it.

Hello, Just want to say hello to everyone! I'll be at the Tech Museum this Saturday as Boba Fett or a stormtrooper and won't be able to make it to your meeting, but would love to meet next time for prop stuff. Currently, member of the 501st & RPF.
Anthony

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back