NYCC 2013?

Going Friday at an aliens colonial marine smart gunner. Saturday as a mandalorian with my son as a mandalorian merc too. And Sunday maybee as a predator! Looking foward to the con!

I will be there manning a Smooth-On booth (booth 230) so stop by and say 'hi' if you get a chance, love running into RPF members at conventions I attend!

I was there today (Friday) and will also be there Saturday and Sunday, cosplaying as Khan Noonien Singh, from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

I also entered the Friday costume contest and won "Best of Show" and "Audience Favorite!" There were some amazing costumes! So much fun!

Khan Noonien Singh NYCC 2013 New York Comic Con - Small.jpg

This was our first NYCC, so of course I had costume issues but went dressed anyway. Still have a few tweaks for my "X1" Logan but was recognized so I guess it worked. Had the honor of posing for a few pics but just really enjoyed being there. Sunday was crowded, seemed to be worse in certain areas, could've used a tube of lube in some spots ;)

HeyBub10-13-13 (519x640).jpg NYCCWT (468x640).jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back