Dredd 3-D cast knee pads

Ray48

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I know these aren't perfect but I suspect they will suffice for my Dredd knee pads. They are cast in 70 shore urethane. The color is green, although it is hard to tell without a black back ground. The first two I pulled were experimental. The one to the left is straight colored urethane, while the one on the right, is a bit shinier and has been painted with pax paint. Both have been weathered.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 255
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 417
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 199
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 202
Thank you, they are passable but by no means perfect. I've cast 4 so I may use two for the elbows. When I bend them around the elbow they seem to conform and work okay. I've tried to determine if the props were different sizes for the two sets but so far, no one has that information to corroborate that. I still have to attach them with the leather flaps below. My apologies that the links came up for the photos instead of the pictures directly......first time I've had that result and don't know why.:confused

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back