T-800 Costume (Police Station Assault)

Hahaha, waiting for my hair to get the right length and a proper photographer before I got baby face to complete the look. Ha.

Is the T1/T2 jacket also known as a "Brando" jacket?

I recently celebrated my 3rd wedding annaversary where the gift is leather and my wife got me this...

1901217_10203125635455680_4422821847444224051_n.jpg

I love it, just not sure about the ribs on this. This version does not include the "vents" on the side though.

I'm 6'7 / 2 meters and weigh somewhere around 200 pounds / 90KG, a bit taller I suppose :p

A bit? lol. ****** your close to 7 ft. but it's like I tell anyone, it's all about the presence you have when you put on the Terminator gear. heh

Is the T1/T2 jacket also known as a "Brando" jacket?

I recently celebrated my 3rd wedding annaversary where the gift is leather and my wife got me this...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd....7_10203125635455680_4422821847444224051_n.jpg

I love it, just not sure about the ribs on this. This version does not include the "vents" on the side though.

The T1 and T2 Jackets which are essentially the same jackets are what I would call hybrids of the "Brando" jacket. They have some similarities but have some differerences, mainly the shoulders on the "Brando" jacket have the button down flaps whereas the Terminator version has the clean shoulder with no flaps.

A bit? lol. ****** your close to 7 ft. but it's like I tell anyone, it's all about the presence you have when you put on the Terminator gear. heh

The T1 and T2 Jackets which are essentially the same jackets are what I would call hybrids of the "Brando" jacket. They have some similarities but have some differerences, mainly the shoulders on the "Brando" jacket have the button down flaps whereas the Terminator version has the clean shoulder with no flaps.

Yeah, "a bit" :lol which is a bit of a problem when you want to build a T2 costume and you need Harley boots in size 14 or 15 and they only make them up to size 12 :lol

To add to the jacket "confusion" I own the crappy "replica"(yeah right) jacket made for T2-3D. The thing is it looks more like the T1 jacket. Except for the fact it has shoulder flaps and it lacks the side "vents". Meaning it looks way more like a brando jacket than a Terminator jacket :facepalm

Yeah I recall you mentioning the trouble in finding a boot size that fit you from Harley, so I assumed you must be a pretty big sized guy. You'll make for a very convincing Terminator though. haha.

Regarding a jacket, I've recommended my T2 replica jacket to anyone looking for a reasonably priced replica. There are a couple of things that aren't correct on it but they are very minor things and thanks to now owning the the Museum Replica T1 jacket it will help me correct the inaccuracies on my T2 jacket. The biggest part being the rounded bottom on the back of the jacket that's always the big tell tale sign of a really really good replica or an actual Bates jacket.

CIMG2029.JPG

Haha, Trust me I was cautious about the entire ordeal. I shot them outside of my father's building, so I didn't worry to much. Yes the baby face is back for now, had to be done to get some decent photo's taken. heh. It will return when hair is long enough for my set of Terminator 2 photo's hopefully by then obtaining my 1887 Lever-Action. :) Also plan to do a new set of Reese as well. Hope you guy's like what I and my lovely photographer pulled off today. How's your projects rolling Terminator?

Haha, Trust me I was cautious about the entire ordeal. I shot them outside of my father's building, so I didn't worry to much. Yes the baby face is back for now, had to be done to get some decent photo's taken. heh. It will return when hair is long enough for my set of Terminator 2 photo's hopefully by then obtaining my 1887 Lever-Action. :) Also plan to do a new set of Reese as well. Hope you guy's like what I and my lovely photographer pulled off today. How's your projects rolling Terminator?

Worked all weekend or something Terminator related, took some photos that I'm photoshopping and will post them, some time this week ;)
Running around with guns out in public can't be that popular in the states :p

Unloaded and one non functional Airsoft guns. The costume and guns may raise attention and I certainly wouldn't go walking public with them, I chose my location carefully. heh.

Can't wait to see what you have come up with.

Unloaded and one non functional Airsoft guns. The costume and guns may raise attention and I certainly wouldn't go walking public with them, I chose my location carefully. heh.

Can't wait to see what you have come up with.

Good :) I'm sure no one on this board would want to read: "Cosplayer shot to death during a photoshoot" :facepalm :lol

Very much a work-in-progress:
http://www.therpf.com/f9/terminator-m1-skull-build-215555
;)

Yeah that would be a shame without a doubt. heh. Managed to get lucky and have someone agree to customize a grey shirt with the accurate pattern and collar, that ties up this costume pretty much. Tech-Noir is coming though. :)

Finally got around to doing some revisions on this costume since I've finally finished my Terminator 2 build. Upgraded pants to a better accuracy in color, Changed the shirt to a screen accurate version and finally tracked down the maker and model of the boots worn in the film to replace my original ones. Fixing to do a new photo set with this costume that it has been more accurately fixed.

CIMG3299.JPG

CIMG3305.JPG

il_fullxfull.692058943_qzbn.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back