Agent Carter

Third episode is the best so far. Great character moments. Nice writing, acting and action. I'm glad we're moving away from all the CA name-dropping and letting Carter stand on her own as a character. With her isolation and the 1940's setting I'm reminded of Edward Hopper's depiction of America - especially in his paintings like Nighthawks.

Crap!! At my location last night the new episode was pre empted by some show about kids with cleft lips. I mean WTF? While I sympathize with this condition, why in the world did they have to put it on over Agent Carter? My tv guide is not showing that this episode is replaying anytime soon. Does anyone know if they will rerun this episode anytime soon or point to somewhere I can watch it online?

Not sure where you are but here in the States they didn't run anything new because of the State of the Union. Well they didn't run anything new on the main networks, The Flash was back on with new episodes.

Oh is that what was going on? Because my on screen tv guide was showing an episode that said "new" by it. I was really irked when it didn't come on. So you are saying I didn't miss a new episode?

I did however switch over to the Flash.

so last week Peggy's neighbor made me think Yelena Bolova, and opening scene of this episode pretty much cemented it. also liked the intentional imagery of her killing a redhead from the same group

I have no idea who you're referencing (didn't read comics), but I saw an interview with someone making the show and they said it was an intro or easter egg to the Black Widow program. I just wonder if at the end that girl handcuffed herself because that's how she grew up, or if they are violent somehow in their sleep?

I have no idea who you're referencing (didn't read comics), but I saw an interview with someone making the show and they said it was an intro or easter egg to the Black Widow program. I just wonder if at the end that girl handcuffed herself because that's how she grew up, or if they are violent somehow in their sleep?

I'm thinking the former. I liken it to wearing a watch every day, like I do. I even sleep with my watch on. The only time it comes off is when I take a shower. If for some reason I forget to put it back on before I leave, I feel like a part of me is missing all day. I imagine that it's the same for her. At first, the handcuffs were there to keep the girls from escaping, but they became part of their lives and can't sleep properly without them. Makes you wonder if Natasha wears a pair when she goes to sleep... Okay, naughty thoughts GO AWAY!!!

I'm thinking the former. I liken it to wearing a watch every day, like I do. I even sleep with my watch on. The only time it comes off is when I take a shower. If for some reason I forget to put it back on before I leave, I feel like a part of me is missing all day. I imagine that it's the same for her. At first, the handcuffs were there to keep the girls from escaping, but they became part of their lives and can't sleep properly without them. Makes you wonder if Natasha wears a pair when she goes to sleep... Okay, naughty thoughts GO AWAY!!!

I thought it was just me, my watch even heads into the shower so I don't forget to put it back on. You tend to look pretty stupid looking at your wrist when your watch is at home.

Also, Natasha and handcuffs, good call!

This show is exceeding my expectations. Haley Atwell can sell dialogue that would flop with lesser actors. When she has her blowout with Stark it just gave me chills. I think it's smart to keep the show with a tone and focus entirely different from their other movies and shows.

Loved the earlier post of Atwell tweeting her damage of props and co workers, on the set...hysterical! Well, I was skeptical about the show at first but I actually really like it a lot. It's great to see a strong leading woman and the fact that it takes place in the 40's is icing on the cake. I hope this show has some legs and stays around for awhile. :)

I keep feeling this it has a lot more ground to cover and only a few episodes left. Maybe it will leave off with a cliff hanger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Episode 6 was quite a turning point for Carter, I'm really looking forward to seeing how she gets out of the situation...if she does at all. This could be a lead into a second series.

I wonder if the Russian guy is using one of the Ten Rings? It would be a very cool thread to bind together Agent Carter to Iron Man 3.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back