Red Hood Pepakura File

How do I buy the Black Kaos file, and how much is it? Also, is there a possibility of converting it to a 3D printable file?

I can't get Don's file to load in pepakura, help?

This is an extremely old thread. It is likely Don has removed the file from the share site, considering the thread has not been updated in some time. Your best bet would be to contact him via PM.

I am a complete beginner.....haha how much fiberglass (cloth) would i need?
It all depends on how thick a layer you plan on building. Buy more than you think you'll need, because you will probably use most of that.

How do I buy the Black Kaos file, and how much is it? Also, is there a possibility of converting it to a 3D printable file?
Contact BlackKaos directly, or via his thread in the "Project Runs" forum. He has several versions of Red Hood available (all viewable in the aforementioned thread), so be sure to specify which one. However, converting a pepakura file to 3D printable is more work than it seems (increasing wall thickness, for example) and would likely cost you a commission price.

Anybody here who has an rpf account or just likes cosplay, pepakura or DC characters such as Red Hood and maybe were looking for a helmet pep file and came across this, read all the comments (and arguing) and saw this post DEFINITELY makes it their business. Enough said.

Last edited:
Like I said to ExileArchery......mind your own business. What work have you ever done other then to suck on the teet of others?!!!! And to be upset over recasting, digital or otherwise, there is no difference. By telling him that he did a good job you are basically saying you are fine with people recasting! Which this forum is SUPPOSE to take a very negative view on!!! So maybe you shouldn't be apart of this forum.

Also by selling the pepakura file....it is the model! What do you think pepakura is??????? And I shouldn't have to worry about having control over my models because people shouldn't atler them and claim them as there own, trying to make a name for themselves on other people's work and merit.

And by the way......don't worry about seeing anymore work from him in the future because my files are now password locked so they can't be exported!! Unless he steals someone elses files.

Everybody watching this, DEFINITELY makes it their business. Enough said.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back