----

Re: The definition of 'TOO MANY PROJECTS' build thread - Now with 50% more too many's

Yes, Good luck! I was finishing my roomate's armor around the same time last week!

Re: The definition of 'TOO MANY PROJECTS' build thread - Now with 50% more too many's

Good luck. Knock them dead

Sent via magic via this thing we call a "smart phone"?

Wow Dagnie those wings are amazing. Did you have the steel harness planned or was that all last minute scratch built?

------

Last edited:

------

Last edited:

just sayin, you look stunning.
where did you get the fabric? it looks awesome

------

Last edited:

How you didn't win anything it's beyond me. You look freaking awesome

Sent via magic via this thing we call a "smart phone"?

wow that turned out awesome dagnie. Great job!

------

Last edited:

------

Last edited:

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, your ride sounds like she kind of sucks.

It's good to see you got to wear your Harley, though, because you look perfect in it!

Next time you see "your ride" punch them in the face. There needs to be justice.

------

Last edited:

So wait a minute, she just straight up left?! She drives you and your friend a couple hundred miles knowing she has to bring you back too, and just leaves?!?! Thats just plain strange not to mention cruel.

Straight up divine intervention that you managed to find a ride going the same way as you.

At least you got to enjoy the Con and not let Harley go to waste.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back