----

Re: The definition of 'TOO MANY PROJECTS' build thread - Now with 50% more too many's

Z suit dress?!?! That's freaking adorable!

Re: The definition of 'TOO MANY PROJECTS' build thread - Now with 50% more too many's

Very nice. Looking ready to rob a bank there Dagnie :p

-----deleted

Last edited:

That is part of having too many projects. I have plenty of unfinished projects. If I could get some at half I would feel accomplished. The work looks great!

-Eric

------

Last edited:

You're not a cosplayer unless you have more projects than completions in your house. My projects multiply like horny rabbits.

I love the tiny harlequin diamond detail! It's the little things like that which really catch my attention.

I've been away for too long, and now there are all these awesome pictures to check out! Great job!

I think "Too Many Projects" is an understatement! Fantastic work so far! :)

The definition of 'TOO MANY PROJECTS' build thread - Now with 50% more too ma...

------

Last edited:

------

Last edited:

------

Last edited:

It's like kickstarter but for artists and creators. But instead of one lump sum it's a rolling monthly thing. The website explains it better. Patreon.com/about

Sent via magic via this thing we call a "smart phone"?

------

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back