----

Re: Big mega thread of lots of different costumes! (Harley Quinn, Vi, bikinis, etc...

------

Last edited:
Re: Big mega thread of lots of different costumes! (Harley Quinn, Vi, bikinis, etc...

Digging the Harley (I'm a big fan...The Slurm bikini is just icing on the cake)!

And don't knock Duct-tape. That stuff can save your life.

Keep up the awesome work! I'm dabbling into the world of sewing (I can hand stitch with the best of them, but I'm as proficient with a sewing machine as I am understanding quantum physics. The lovely (and she is lovely) wifey and I are going to be taking classes next month.

------

Last edited:

My grandma always got away without having a serger by running the zig-zag backwards across itself (spin the material around and re-zig-zag on top of your original one). Of course, she could "eyeball" cut straight lines and fold under seams to make pretty edges every time too. I really should have paid more attention to all the things she tried to teach me when I was a kid. Now all I have are the odd-ball memories that pop up when I least expect it.

A Fallout bikini would be pretty cool. I think you could pull off Mother Pearl (New Vegas) as the pinup on the bomber based on your profile pic.

Nv_b29pearl.png

------

Last edited:

------

Last edited:

------

Last edited:

You can also use leather dye (available from Tandy) instead of sharpie. Will save you a lot of time! :)

------

Last edited:

------

Last edited:

All you stuff is fantastic, keep up the great work !

very beautiful :) cant wait to see more of harley

I look forward to seeing how your project comes on. Particularly interested in how and what you intend to do for Harleys Mask and Weapons.

------

Last edited:

I actually cheated a bit with the mask and, after spending about 30 mins trying on masks to see which best fit my face shape, purchased one at Rose City Comic Con. ;u;

Fair play to you. I'm still hoping someone may come up with a pep version as I'm no good at creating the files myself and my wife really wants to be Harley for the day!!!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back