Theft in Texas area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimwolf

*I apologize if this in in the wrong spot.*

For those that don't know me and for those that do, I am Randall Jones (RimWolf) out of Killeen, Texas area, I want to bring to your attention something and someone to be cautious of. David Weimert AKA Ithica (on every propping site from replica prop forum to his own site Soaring hammer.com) is not the honest person I once thought him to be or that he may claim to be. He is very active and builds a reputation on his great work but by first hand knowledge he is a thief and a liar. I was once his roommate and after a falling out, I wont go into detail in public due to his personal business, I was kicked out of his house. Wrong was done by both parties and I accept my share of that but all I wanted was what was rightfully mine. I received all of my belongings shortly after I was asked to leave except one costume he claimed was not in his possession, My Arc Ordo 501st kit (all I have are my helmets). After I found proof he was lying I asked him in private and publically to return it to me and he refused. Not only did it hold sentimental value but it was my property and should be returned. At this point it is practically ruined, he dismantled it, painted over it and utilized it with two separate characters. As much as I would like it back I fear I will never see it again but I must let everyone know who Dave really is and that they should not trust him. here is my proof... PS - i don't want this not to become a bash fest or an argument, it is strictly to inform and if possible aid me in getting my property back.

My Ordo kit -

Dave's mando, Ithica - (he used my blasters, holsters and my karma)

Dave's Rebel Legion, General Saesee Tiin - (the armor and boots )

Rebel Legion :: View topic - General Saesee Tiin

I get so tired of these - can there just be another forum for this kind of stuff? This is why I wrote my "thread ignore" script.

I get so tired of these - can there just be another forum for this kind of stuff? This is why I wrote my "thread ignore" script.

These threads are to inform people so they don't become prey to the thief.
If you are so sick of these threads, don't open them. You saw the title, you chose to open it, you chose to read it and you chose to respond.
Bitching about it AFTER you did all that makes me laugh.
Just ignore it and move on.

I get so tired of these folks posting "I get so tired of these - can there just be another forum for this kind of stuff?" Posts. Can there just be another forum for this kind of stuff? :)

I get so tired of these folks posting "I get so tired of these - can there just be another forum for this kind of stuff?" Posts. Can there just be another forum for this kind of stuff? :)

haaa, well done :)

rim wolf did just what he should have, he informed the forum of a dishonest person, or at least one dishonest dealing with a person so we can be aware of potential problems in dealings with the person of interest. this is an information sharing forum, if you had bad dealings with a person and DIDNT say anything and allowed others to be ripped off your no better then the thief. IMO

haaa, well done :)

rim wolf did just what he should have, he informed the forum of a dishonest person, or at least one dishonest dealing with a person so we can be aware of potential problems in dealings with the person of interest. this is an information sharing forum, if you had bad dealings with a person and DIDNT say anything and allowed others to be ripped off your no better then the thief. IMO

What if you died, or became paralyzed before you could get to a keyboard?

Iam sorry to hear of what happened to your costume, but when you share a house these kind of things go on. All I can say is , let it go , move on and make a better costume. Best revenge is to do better in life.

Let's handle this one issue at a time here....

1. Moviefreak - that thread was about a recaster on Ebay which was found not to be me. I never understood why my name was even in that thread so let's not discuss closed threads that have come to a conclusion.

2. Everyone else. I to love threads such as these when proof has been provided and the accusations are in fact true.

While I was deployed to Afghanistan I allowed Randall to live with my Family because he just got out of the Army and needed a place. When I found out that Randall was allowing illegal activities to take place in my home which put my children at risk, he was asked to leave. He asked me to let him leave some items at my house since he could not take them with and I allowed it as long as it was coordinated to be picked up at a later date. When the date was arranged I had two other people here that were both his friend and mine so they may assist if needed and also to assure there were no issues. The people can verify that Randall claimed he had all his stuff and in fact stated he had the Ordo Kit already but just needed the two helmets for it. The two people here personally help him get all his items and went through my ENTIRE collection to make sure nothing was left behind. Now Randall is holding a grudge and is creating issues on this forum and the Mandalorian Mercs. I will handle this as professional as possible.

I would like this thread removed since it has absolutely nothing to do with the RPF in any way. This thread does nothing but allowing and endless controversial conversation that only I and Randall can mend. I do not have any of his gear and have witnesses that will state the same. If you look at my old work you will see I have been working on General Saesee Tinn for over a year now. The items he claims I have are not his. He has no proof of his accusations. If the Admin would like to discuss this further then so be it but until then this is closed.

David Weimert
Ithica

1. Moviefreak - that thread was about a recaster on Ebay which was found not to be me. I never understood why my name was even in that thread so let's not discuss closed threads that have come to a conclusion.

I would like this thread removed since it has absolutely nothing to do with the RPF in any way. The items he claims I have are not his. He has no proof of his accusations. If the Admin would like to discuss this further then so be it but until then this is closed.

First I will say that it is good that you have come in here to address things and communicate. And to your first comment about closed threads, I can respect that.
But please realize that ANY outside dealings that had nothing to do with the RPF can affect your membership here.
I quote the member guidelines:

MEMBER ACCOUNTABILITY

Our Community Guidelines aren’t designed to specifically cover every possible scenario and you alone are responsible for any content or activity associated with your account. Membership at our sites is a privilege granted by a private organization. It is not a social or legal right. We may issue a warning, temporarily or permanently ban/deactivate your account(s) and/or IP addresses, or delete/edit your content if your conduct violates any part of our Community Guidelines or is counterproductive to the purpose of the site.
Our failure to enforce any part of the Community Guidelines, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to do so at any time.

Please note that your actions outside the confines of our sites may affect your membership.

And the last point.... You cannot TELL the people of the site when a thread is closed. If you want it closed, report it to the mods. They can contact the original poster, gather facts and make a decision. That is how the RPF works.

quote " Randall was allowing illegal activities to take place in my home which put my children at risk "

hhmmm

quote " Randall was allowing illegal activities to take place in my home which put my children at risk "

hhmmm

I also want to be civil about this, as for the before stated Illegal activities, they where initiated by Ithica's wife, much of which I knew nothing of until I was kicked out. Which I know for a fact is still going on to some extent, through mutual acquaintances, to Ithica's knowledge or not. but I digress because that is not my concern.

As for his claims that I had my ordo, it was never in my possession since I left that house. When I returned to collect them, he said he didn't have it, except for my helmets. I said I needed to confirm whether or not I had the rest put up in my apartment, but I was fairly certain it wasn't. After I went home I did confirm it wasn't there and texted saying it wasn't, and they needed to keep looking for it. a couple weeks later updates where posted on his mando kit with pieces of my kit as the upgrades.... that is my proof and it doesn't take much to see they are the same. I am holding no grudge, except for the fact I don't have my suit. The people did claim they searched everywhere for it but who's to say Ithica didn't put it away/hide it in a room to substantiate there claim. I don't want to imply his friends where lying but that too is a possibility. Before I left all he had of the General Saesee Tinn was his helmet and the Jedi robe(which was part of another jedi costume.) He wants this swept under a rug for a reason and that reason is that I am not lying.

I also want to be civil about this, as for the before stated Illegal activities, they where initiated by Ithica's wife, much of which I knew nothing of until I was kicked out. Which I know for a fact is still going on to some extent, through mutual acquaintances, to Ithica's knowledge or not. but I digress because that is not my concern.

As for his claims that I had my ordo, it was never in my possession since I left that house. When I returned to collect them, he said he didn't have it, except for my helmets. I said I needed to confirm whether or not I had the rest put up in my apartment, but I was fairly certain it wasn't. After I went home I did confirm it wasn't there and texted saying it wasn't, and they needed to keep looking for it. a couple weeks later updates where posted on his mando kit with pieces of my kit as the upgrades.... that is my proof and it doesn't take much to see they are the same. I am holding no grudge, except for the fact I don't have my suit. The people did claim they searched everywhere for it but who's to say Ithica didn't put it away/hide it in a room to substantiate there claim. I don't want to imply his friends where lying but that too is a possibility. Before I left all he had of the General Saesee Tinn was his helmet and the Jedi robe(which was part of another jedi costume.) He wants this swept under a rug for a reason and that reason is that I am not lying.

I have 3 witnesses that will state otherwise. One being my wife so I am sure she will be excluded but the other two were neutral to both parties. They were here when you stated you have the kit but needed the helmets. I have had clone armor for a very long time and have been working on General Saesee Tinn.

Then contact the admin to do what you need to Randall so we can end this and make it very clear. It is best for us both. This drama is old and it needs to end.

Have a great day.

I can see this post working if you suspect the the person will try to sell the property here. Otherwise take him to small claims court and sue for the return of the items or the items value. With all the evidence that you supposedly have it should be a slam dunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back