Bioshock Infinite Booker DeWitt Vest by Magnoli Clothiers

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just finished this for a customer:

It's made of grey denim, with black matte-satin lapels and back, with the rope-stitched design applied by hand.

The design was tricky since the in-game vest varies from the various artwork in several ways, so we went back and forth with the customer to pick out the details he liked best from each version, along with some recommendations from us. I'm really happy with the way it turned out!

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Just finished this for a customer:

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/images/extra_images/original/extra-image-1431.jpg

It's made of grey denim, with black matte-satin lapels and back, with the rope-stitched design applied by hand.

The design was tricky since the in-game vest varies from the various artwork in several ways, so we went back and forth with the customer to pick out the details he liked best from each version, along with some recommendations from us. I'm really happy with the way it turned out!

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Do you think you should offer a more correct design? I have to ask. I've seen a lot of your guys' stuff and it's damn impressive, but, no offense meant here: for this price, this waistcoat, while well-made, isn't exactly correct enough to warrant such a pricetag, I think.

Apparently your customer chose out the details himself, but should another customer buy it, could they get a different design or would they too have to buy this version for this price? Because if it's the latter, there are better ones available for far less, if accuracy is what one cares about.

In any case, to help out, the color is far too light and buttons are incorrect. This is a standard waistcoat design and not one that follows Booker's, per say.
Booker's waistcoat has 8 button on the right side, and then 8 slots on the left; not this 4 and 4. Yours actually appears that it fastens the other way around too.

If you're interested in retweaking the design, some pics for you (the last being what I think is the closest design on the market).
BookerDeWitt2.pngBookerdewitt.pngBooker_DeWitt.pngBioshock Booker DeWitt Vest-450x568.jpg

Good luck with all future endeavors, you guys!

@CisquaAndEbert, here is the version we made for @Mitch LaRue:

https://igcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.n...e15/10860096_1694269807463304_895470570_n.jpg

Since these are made to order, they can be customized anyway you want.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Oh yeah! That's super nice! Did you make the holster as well?

Sorry, I found this post and it had no updates, so I was curious and had to ask. That's just me. :p

By the way, where is it listed on your website (In what category)? I can't seem to find it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back