Star Trek Prop Collection - VERY PICTURE INTENSIVE!

kertratz

Sr Member
After over a year, I have finally repaired all the storm damage to my prop room / office, and just this week finished putting my props back out on display. Ive dusted everything off, changed out bad batteries, and even had to do a few minor repairs, but I finally have my display room back! I really try to keep my shelves clean and uncluttered looking like a museum display, and for the most part try to keep my displays themed. Unfortunately there isnt enough room to put out everything, but I think that a really good sampling of my collection can now be seen on display. Many of these items have been photographed before, but here is my new and improved prop room to share with all of you. Still working on an updated video tour, but for now enjoy these photos...

Very cool! In the very last pic, what's that big thing that looks like wood? I don't recognize it. I'm guessing from the other things it might have something to do with Quark, but I can't remember seeing it.

Holy Snizzts!

Very Beautiful collection.!

I think the rest of us might have to pull a few Ferengi Rules of Acquisition to mount to such a collection.

I actually only recently started branching out to include all trek props in my collection over the past 5 yrs or so. I used to strictly collect federation style props from TNG on. Now I love em all!

Your collection is very very inspiring!! I love how everything ties together so well. I can't say enough positive things about it. well done!!!

That looks fantastic! It is very museum-like, you just need to put identification tags in front of the rest of the items.

Incredible set up; it's very clean and organized. I really dig the phaser rifles as I've always wanted one of the First Contact era versions for myself. Some day...

Looks like you ransacked Paramount's archives ;). That's an amazing collection... Makes me want to finish my own (albeit modest) Star Trek displays.

That is an AWESOME collection ! ( I know the last NINE posts say the same thing - but that is the only way to sum it up !! :cool )

The display cases, arrangement, variety, completeness, show extreme care and patience in the acquisition and display of the museum quality items. My complements. Very few can follow through to that kind of completion. BRAVO !!!

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Gordon

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back