Breaking Bad movie props?

mglover92

Anyone have word about these props? Will these possibly be made public when the show concludes? What the heck are they going to do with everything?

I just found out today that they're going to be auctioning off some of those donations: Auction of 'Breaking Bad' props to benefit New Mexico Goodwill stores | Duluth News Tribune | Duluth, Minnesota

In the secound link you posted, was back in Feb 2013 when they dropped of the boxes of wardrobe. I had to double check the link I posted, but it looks like they've just been getting ready to sell stuff till now? The one I posted say there are some "recognizable props" that they will put up for sale, if anybody can go tomorrow and at least get photos :( . Anybody live in Albuquerque New Mexico? If anything, we might see some stuff on eBay in the next week.

I'm betting a lot of it is background/minor characters clothes/props. But! You never know.

I can see them selling Heisenberg's hat, glasses, etc, and maybe some Pollos Hermanos stuff, but most of the other stuff is pretty mundane.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back