Anyone identified Riddick's pants/trousers?

kwalsh0000

Sr Member
Hey all,

I am contemplating doing a Riddick costume and just wondering has anyone identified his bottoms or are they custom made?

Cheers!

Ahh too bad. I was hoping they were just modified from standard ones.

Guess I will have to find the closest and modify them then if anyone has any ideas (cloth costumes are not my forte :p)

I am also interested in making a Riddick outfit.... If anyone has ideas or knows alliterative shirt\pants that will work, please let me know.

cheers

well the best thing to do is get some brown cargo pants, preferably textured usually i get em from JC penny's or Kohls. then you can age them with some black and green or whatever aging you want. get some ribbon/piping from jo annes fabric and stitch / hot glue the piping on appropriately, and then you can either sew or draw on the grid pattern in the crotch region of the pants. thats what i have done, but im not debuting the updated build till i finish the detail on the shirt...royal pain in the butt. also i put it on hold to finish the rule the dark planet costume, which i put up in a thread here. the pants im wearing in that are the pants for my chronicals costume without the piping. just added that recently.

Cheers for the info AJB, i shall look into it. The standard cargopants may do for the moment but at least I can modify in the future.

Me too! I'm currently known mostly for Darth Maul and TDKR Bane, but I've been wanting to make a Riddick for almost a year. My biggest frustration in this pursuit is contact lenses. It's hard to find reflective lenses that are prescription strength. I swear I remember them back on the early 00's. I know that his reflection is primarily over the pupil, but I don't wish to be blinded, so I need some with reflective irises. Anyone have luck finding any?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back