The Amazing Spiderman 2 V2 File and new suit Update

Crazydog500

Hey Guys and Gals, Just wanted to post our new V2 suit. Big upgrade from the first file/suit we did, this one has a more accurate webbing, color and crotch zipper style. Also the spider reminds off still since a latex spider will be replaced on the front. Got this suit already started and did all the blue in puff paint and the webbing was done in Latex. Should have a pic soon of the whole costume once sewn, prints are up for grabs btw.

Thanks for Looking

Last edited:
Re: The Amazing Spiderman 2 V2 File and new suit

Funny funny guys haha. But yeah, like fulmetal75. They are available to buy, not selling files just prints. Also got a new face shell in the works since the last one was a one off and only was fitted to t jacks bigger pair of lenses he sold.

This is a really cool looking print! And i like how the progress is going so far, i like how it is 'split apart' from where the 'pants and shirt' meet, makes it look alot easier to get into, nice job and i cant wait to see more

Thanks Guys, Prints are $250 Shipped and include a latex Spider here is the first test pull on one. Will get a pic of the face shell sculpt real soon and more of the actual suit since it's being sewn right now.

I have been following your work on YT very cool man, subbed!!! very interested in a print and shell! cant wait for updates !! Great work so far!

Sorry on the lack of updates but been really busy with some orders and this. Here is the final product of the suit with the latex spider on. Costume is basically 100% done. And will be getting some awesome costume shots once Comikaze is here.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back