BORDERLANDS 2 psycho bandit mask (WIP) first time sculpt

BondEffects

hi there. this is my first post. its a project i have been working on and off with for about a month. all comments and helping tips are greatly appreciated. i am 15 and looking for experience. photo (2).JPGphoto (4).JPG more to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to a good start there :thumbsup
I'd recommend posting a little more info on the process & how your approaching it. Do lots of research & you'll pick up plenty of useful tips here :)

HTH :)

yeah it is, its an alginate mold with plaster support shell. then cast light cast plaster into it. then sculpted non firing clay on top as the mask.
the plan is to do a silicone mold and cast smooth cast resin into it.

I love to see young adults with your dedication and focus! All we ever hear about on the news are the ones who are being naughty... It's looking great, so far. Please be sure to post a link to your videos when you get them up. Keep up the good work! ;)

hi guys. sorry for the long break. i have finally after alot of sanding and worrying got it ready for moulding. lots of pics to come for the moulding proccess.250.JPG029.JPG025.JPG

Great work! Keep at it.

The molding process has me biting my nails too. I've just got to bite the bullet and shell out the money for the nice silicone.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back