"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

laellee

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The original thread this is an offspring from was pretty dated (and the OP banned as well), so I started a new thread that can be a bit more maintained. I did go through the original thread and pulled any file links that were still active and compiled them below. I've tried to credit creators where I could, or at least who posted the link, if any of these are incorrect or need to be updated please let me know.

For anyone interested in the original thread:(http://www.therpf.com/f24/what-pepakura-file-would-you-like-have-made-123626/)

Listed below are some of the sites that can be searched for files if you are having trouble finding something particular. The file links are all free, some may require registration (such as 4shared). Some files may have passwords, I don't have them so you're on your own there. I have not included the myriad of Iron Man armors and other PDOs that can be easily found on the RPF using the search function.

APRIL '18- I plan to update links over the next month or so, if anyone comes across new links or resources I should add, feel free to post or message me. Thanks!

A lot of files are available through the Tamasoft site, worth a look:
Pepakura Gallery
PaperCraftSquare | Free Papercrafts, Paper Models, Paper Toys and Origami Download
PaperCraft Museum
FREE paper models
Paper's Juke
The Armour Archive
Pep3d.co.UK
Pepakura Download Database

The Armorer (here on the RPF) also has an excellent resource link here:
http://www.therpf.com/f24/noob-field-guide-pep-costuming-175679/

Aliens Colonial Marine pdo link- posted by pepmaster;Grave's build thread
BTTF Delorean parts files by ?
BTTF unfolded Flux Capacitor zip by tk1055
Batman TDK build thread with templates posted by Sonjou
Batman mask (future batman) pdo- posted by Graphic Jordan
Batman Dark spectre variouspdos post #520 unfolded by EyeofSauron
BattleStar Gallactica Cylon Helmet and armor page by BazookaJoe
Bender full scale pdo by laellee
Bioshock Bird Splicer Masks .rar by ?
Buzz Lightyear pdo- posted by elsomovie
Captain America Movie Helmet- posted by ? on 2shared
Dr Doom comic Helmet- posted by Papercraft Museum
Fallout 3 t-45d- posted by mad.cater, helm and other files available in his 4shared directory
Final Fantasy Galbranth helm .rar posted by Kaizu papercraft
Gears of War 3 pdo collection- posted by Jakkrit (405th)
Ghostbusters Ghost Trap pdo by ?
Ghostbusters PKE meter pdo by ?
Half-Life Portal Gun pdo by bevbor
Halo M247H Heavy Machine Gun thread with pdos- on the 405th, broken over pages
Halo 3 ODST caseless SMG by Lionheart
Iron Man MK IV thread and templates- posted by Fett.sobriquet
Iron Man MK IV helmet pdo for foam- posted by b1baduz7
Judge Dredd shoulder pdos in post #724 by Pepmaster?
LOTR Mouth of Sauron Bust pdo by movieman
Mass Effect 2 Blood Dragon Armor thread with pdo- posted by Tyr on soaringhammer
MMPR Black Ranger Helmet by Dung_Beetle_
MMPR Pink Ranger Helmet by Dung_Beetle_
Night Owl Cowl (the Watchmen) pdo foam unfold by TK1055
Nova Sam Alexander Helmet pdo posted by LordRevos
Predator pdo link posted by propmaster
Robocop 2013 Not unfolded posted by tk1055
Saint Seiya model thread on the 405th
Silent Hill Pyramid mask: see TSG
Spaceballs Dark Helmet by Darkside501st
Star Wars 40+ Files multiple posters on paperhollywood
Star Wars IMPERATOR-I STAR DESTROYER pdo posted by Fierfek
Starcraft Space Marine armor .rar by ? (405th)
Thor Armor: see TSG
t-rex bust model zip posted by daywalker80
Tron Rinzler Helmet- posted by Aoiree, file is a .rar. renamed as .zip
War Machine Minigun .zip by ?

Post what you are looking for, someone here may have it, be able to find it, or be willing to make it for you. I will include links in the first post to files as they are posted. I only check to make sure links are valid, these are not my links and could be changed/removed/etc. at any time. Let me know if any links are broken and I'll fix them.

Last edited:
DAMN laellee!!! Done ALREADY? Did you ever go to sleep!?! :lol

Good job and super thanks for cleaning all that up! Also, I've been waiting, ever since I first saw the topic, to say:

MARK 15 SNEAKY SUIT HELMET!!!!! PLEEEEEAAAASSSE!!!! :p

DAMN laellee!!! Done ALREADY? Did you ever go to sleep!?! :lol

Good job and super thanks for cleaning all that up! Also, I've been waiting, ever since I first saw the topic, to say:

MARK 15 SNEAKY SUIT HELMET!!!!! PLEEEEEAAAASSSE!!!! :p

Yeah whatever came of that model? IIRC it was modeled out, but I don't think it was ever released.
I'd love a 1:1 Bender

How tall is Bender?

Yeah, there was a one poster who said they were gonna model it months ago, and that was his only post to date(I believe). Someone MAY be working on it, not naming the person who might to avoid them a million PM's. I guess we'll see.....

However, maybe a more ORIGINAL idea(s) would be:

Classic Comic Iron Monger (blue)
Comic War Machine
And......for my fellow Fallout 3 fans.......Liberty Prime (the big ***** giant robot that THROWS mini nukes) :devil

Dreadnaught_Tauren_Female.jpg Dreadnaught Armor from World of Warcraft =)

A good Roman Murmillo helmet eludes me, not very RPF, but I would appreciate the help. Thanks

Yeah not sure what happened to the original one that was floating around. There's a decent 3d model available over on cgtrader.com, but they wanted like $20 for it.

I'd love a 1:1 Bender

I'll add my Bender pep in a little bit. He's modeled with sectional arm components that can be switched around, 45/90 degree joints, chest compartment with door, and adjustable eyelids lol. Looks like he's 6 feet tall with antenna :lol

Yeah not sure what happened to the original one that was floating around. There's a decent 3d model available over on cgtrader.com, but they wanted like $20 for it.

I'll add my Bender pep in a little bit. He's modeled with sectional arm components that can be switched around, 45/90 degree joints, chest compartment with door, and adjustable eyelids lol. Looks like he's 6 feet tall with antenna :lol

[url]http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/d0bf/ljdif1pxdggbiwn4g.jpg[/URL]

That looks cool.

He is, however, missing a bottle of whiskey and a cigar!!! :lol:thumbsup

I would still love some Red Dwarf stuff, especially the Kryten outfits, he has evolved over the years and it would be great to see the other seasons outfits.

cool, it may take me a while to build and i have no idea where to put him,but i'm gonna build Bender.

I'm trying to brainstorm on how to make that Bender a beer fridge. It would be the PERFECT novelty gift for my brother, a die hard Futurama fan. If I do manage this, I'll be sharing what I did with others.

I would absolutely love to see a Deathstroke Arkham Origins Pepakura file! (I know many people have made the suit, but none seem to be giving out their pep files) I have just about one million reference pictures if you'd be interested!
Deathstroke_%28Arkham_Origins%29.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back