"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

I would LOVE a file of the 'rabbit' mask from 'im a cyborg, but thats ok'. It would be super easy but I lack the know-how.
Reference can be provided.

Sorry if I'm being needy and annoying, but if someone could get this file http://vk.com/doc7101938_343820611?h...7f3d2b78bfa3fa and move all the pieces that aren't on the pages to a page, that would be wonderful. Did 98% of the helmet, then realized I was still missing pieces and the whole cowl... Very frustrating. I don't have Pep Designer, or I would do it myself.
If youre not in a hurry I can have a look at it for you during the week some time.

I'm not in a hurry, that'd be wonderful. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I took a look too, looks like they pulled all of the neck wrap sections away. What scale and file type are you working with? Also, Pep Designer is free (to my understanding), you just can't save your modifications. Anyways, let me know the scale and file type (straight pdo or pdf) and I'll see if I can pull it together for you.

In need of a AT-ST driver helmet.
Just the basic shape.
Greeblies aren't needed.

If anyone has one or could possibly come up with one, I'd be truly greatful.
Shoot me a pm with some good news.;)

Hey all! Just curious, is anyone working on the new Invincible Iron Man bucket?
ad080623af018c014c6c0a5ab631fafd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if anyone else has posted this yet, but I'm searching for an accurate First Order Tie Pilot pep file. Thus far I've turned nothing up, and it's a bucket I really want to try and build.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back