"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

Not sure if this has been asked. If not I's love to have the pep file for a heavy flamer :D

Attachments

• HeavyFlamer.jpg
    HeavyFlamer.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 504
Hi all, After reading through the old thread and found it (dead) I thought I would re-post my request here, I am looking for the pep for Nite Owl cowl and armor. Would any one of you really smart folks have files available, please?

Thanks for jumping over :)

I thought I had Night owl, but only the mask. I'll see if I can dig something up for you.

I was looking for a complete, or even parts of a Shae Vizla armor set from Star Wars the Old Republic, I saw some pieces floating around once but I could never find them again

I was looking for a complete, or even parts of a Shae Vizla armor set from Star Wars the Old Republic, I saw some pieces floating around once but I could never find them again

They're out there, but incomplete. Goggle the armor, switch to google images, and then follow to the sites that have the pep work. I know, it doesn't help the incompleteness, but there are people out there doing amazing stuff every day.

I am also exceedingly interested in getting pep files for either the Sneaky or Nightclub suits. I work on the B-2 stealth bomber and I want to make an Iron Man stealth suit for permanent display at my base. The Sneaky armor would be ideal because it has that angular, sharp look that resembles the B-2. :ninja

They're out there, but incomplete. Goggle the armor, switch to google images, and then follow to the sites that have the pep work. I know, it doesn't help the incompleteness, but there are people out there doing amazing stuff every day.

What sort of goggles do you suggest?

HAHAHA. I was like 'what they hell is he talking about', then I saw my typo. And for the record, these:

tumblr_kptpmhY5nc1qznay8o1_500.jpg

I am also exceedingly interested in getting pep files for either the Sneaky or Nightclub suits. I work on the B-2 stealth bomber and I want to make an Iron Man stealth suit for permanent display at my base. The Sneaky armor would be ideal because it has that angular, sharp look that resembles the B-2. :ninja

Thinking about just commissioning someone to model the Nightclub armor. If I do, I'll be sharing.

Re: "What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

Thanks for jumping over :)

I thought I had Night owl, but only the mask. I'll see if I can dig something up for you.

I would love the night owl files too if you're able to find something :)

Last edited:

I would love the night owl files too if you're able to find something :)

I just dug through my main drive, and I'm not seeing anything, but I was sure there was one done. I'll look on the big drive tomorrow. :thumbsup

Is there a deathstroke arkham origins anywhere?

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a deathstroke arkham origins anywhere?

Someone in the other thread was looking for a Nite Owl from Watchmen cowl. I have attempted a foam unfold for it. If it works out please post pics.

Attachments

• Nite_Owl cowl.zip
    109.9 KB · Views: 1,513
Someone in the other thread was looking for a Nite Owl from Watchmen cowl. I have attempted a foam unfold for it. If it works out please post pics.

Thanks for posting that up, I couldn't find my copy anywhere. I'll add the link to the first post.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back