Batman Arkham Origins Deathstroke Cosplay

Do you think you could link your foam source? What Thickness did you use? I used craft foam on my last build but it was thin and tire easily. Im apprehensive to use foam because I want things to hold up

Do you think you could link your foam source? What Thickness did you use? I used craft foam on my last build but it was thin and tire easily. Im apprehensive to use foam because I want things to hold up

I buy my foam from rural king and harbor freight tools. its called anti fatigue mats.

most of my foam is around 5/16 inch thick to half inch. harbor freight is allot stiffer than the rural king stuff. the rural king mats have diamond plate side to then and the harbor freight has a fiber weave side to it. I recommend harbor freight mats

updates!

1620592_10152204538383454_1016293549_n.jpg
1601070_352371724900660_1867502065_n.jpg
1604590_10201618098320576_1474403833_n.jpg

2 Questions. What di you use to put it on your body and 2nd one is how to make a foam mask?

1. i used a motorcycle crash jacket to mount the upper body to and the lower is attached via a belt and suspenders.

2. i made a template for the front and free handed the rest.

i took some commissions this year and got swamped with orders. so to limit the amount of orders next time around im going to try and make scaled down versions of my templates that can be printed off after re-scaling so everyone can have simple, highly accurate templates...for FREE

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back