JTM's HD Iron Man MKVII foam templates files and build thread.

gaiatron

With permission from JTM, i unfolded one of his best works around, MKVII full armor(excluding boots, gloves and helmet). without further delay, here are the files and after building, please post your works here using JTM's files.

4q50.jpg

Again, credits to JTM for his amazing work. remember, scale, print, build, enjoy, show-off.

Last edited:
ok first you have to excuse me but im not good with drawing :/

the changes are made mainly at the pleurical piece of chest as shown at the follownig picture.

I owe you a closer picture when i find the time so you can understand.

chest.jpg

edit: I also used the refference pics from google about mk7 so i can make it the more accurate i could.

p.s. Thats my very first suit build. at this pic you can see the painted mk42 (my very first attempt), the mk6 which i wanna make a lamp and the mk42 which i think is the best so far.

20130825_213551[1].jpg

Last edited:
ok first you have to excuse me but im not good with drawing :/

the changes are made mainly at the pleurical piece of chest as shown at the follownig picture.

I owe you a closer picture when i find the time so you can understand.

View attachment 224279

edit: I also used the refference pics from google about mk7 so i can make it the more accurate i could.

p.s. Thats my very first suit build. at this pic you can see the painted mk42 (my very first attempt), the mk6 which i wanna make a lamp and the mk42 which i think is the best so far.

View attachment 224283

thanks for pointing those mods that you did bro but, i'm leaving the file as it is. its up to the builders if they want to edit it like you did. you did a good job making the chest and i cant wait till you post the pic of the back. btw, i like the middle helmet more.

thanks for pointing those mods that you did bro but, i'm leaving the file as it is. its up to the builders if they want to edit it like you did. you did a good job making the chest and i cant wait till you post the pic of the back. btw, i like the middle helmet more.

I agree with leaving the file as is, as its very very good and easy to do. its up to the builders if they want to add a personal touch :p
I just try to make it more movie accurate..
As for the helmets, the middle one is the last i made so its better for sure as i learned many things while i was building the other 2 ;)

this is awesome

thanks for posting this file Master gaiatron
and the creator of the file JTM for his amazing work
(y)thumbsup for both of you

Time for update ! Find that back piece more challenging than the chest but its coming out very very good ... :D

20130901_121054.jpg20130901_121059.jpg20130901_121105.jpg20130901_121129.jpg

And a fit test ;)

20130901_120917.jpg

hot dammit bro, another good job done well!

BTW can i ask what your height is and what scale you used on the upper torso?

Thanks mate, it means a lot to me that you find it good.

Well, I measure 1.89m and the scale i use for chest and back piece is 799.239461.

Exact measurements are :

Height: 496 mm
Width: 380 mm
Depth: 391 mm

Shortly I will post a pic with the exact body measurements of mine.

p.s. : Can you suggest me an appropriate neck file to use ?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back