E.T. Starship model

Ace

Hello everybody
Does anyone know when I can find a model of the E.T. spaceship ?

I see Goldenarmor.com has a nice one, but I have read a lot of bad things about them so I would rather go a different way if possible.
Are there any other options / kit's available ?
Can Goldenarmor.com be trusted ?

Last edited:
Yes, I think many in here could be interested in this model. I hope someone with the right skills will pick up the project and start up the molds.
I'm in for sure

ACE

Okay. *Cough*. That's my cue. Ace, It's been my dream to own a studio-scale (approx. 33 inches high from landing gear to antenna array) model of the ET space ship for ages. The goldenarmor kit, although well intentioned, (the dude's a big ET fan) isn't exactly a "high end" kit. He's also been banned from the RPF for recasting. Also, the Goldenarmor kit is not a studio scale kit. So the quest continues!

Here's a photo of the hero ship while it was on display in the Seattle SF museum a few years ago: E.T. SPACESHIP 1-29-10 - 060.jpg

Hey, thanks for putting up those photos! The first close up is great! I see details I've never seen before! Do you have any others? I've grabbed most of what I can find off the internet and it's hard to find anything in high resolution. But both those shots are new to me. More, please! Thanks!

Those pics are amazing. Decent reference pics seem to be pretty few and far between, and most of the ones I have are obscured. :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back