Lawgiver 3D print

Lee Bratina

One of the great things about having my own 3D printer is that I dont have to worry about anyone else's rules for what they will and will not print. Now that I have this file I will start printing once all my badge orders are finished.

Law01.pngLaw00.png

The initial print will not, I will then go through and modify the print and note where everything needs to fit so I can modify the model to have all necessary cavities to fit everything needed in.

It is a 3D printed model, I will eventually be doing a DREDD 3D, lawgiver 3D print but this is the model I have right now. Plus I liked Judge Dredd, I just didnt like their badges as much as I liked the Dredd 3D badges.

It is going to be a while before I am able to make a decent 3D model of the DREDD 2012 Lawgiver.

So I will make a deal. The first person to get me a 3D model of the DREDD 2012 Lawgiver that is suitable for printing (I will do all scaling and cutting to do the different pieces) will get a free print. I will handle the cost of printing and shipping the model to you, it will be after run 2 of Badges is finished. It will be printed in the form of a kit to be glued together, sanded, and painted. The entire thing will be printed, not just as a cover for a toy/airsoft/etc. gun, as I do not have the same restrictions as some 3D printing companies.

This is open to everyone. Once I have a model I will announce it here.

Alright guys, I am still without a file for the DREDD 2012 Lawgiver and with the 3D badge interest being so overwhelming this (Stallone) and the DREDD 2012 lawgivers will be pushed back until I make some progress there or am able to license a copy of the DREDD 2012 Lawgiver.

Sorry for the delay. This has not been forgotten!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back