Working on a death-stroke costume

theprodigyp

Hello! I am new to this site, I have seen it around and looked through it but decided to join after a friend on Instagram refered me here. Well, first off I would like to say I am just an amature artist and college student. I have recently got into trying to costume design/build. Any tips for fiberglassing and so on? I want to build my own armors, and I know theres sites where you can print the CAD files for things like Halo armor. Anyway, I have recently decided to make one of my favorit characters, Deathstroke. aka Slade. I decided to take the challange and make the one in the new up-coming game, Batman: Arkam Origins. Here is a pic of the first attempt which failed because the clay got stuck to the glass which then I couldnt pull the mother mold cast off of. I am trying for the 5th time to get it back into gear very soon so I can cast again. Any good tips for casting with plaster and fiberglassing? 1016277_534625359938096_360434105_n.jpg1016332_535056336561665_1616665212_n.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back