MFX Cyberman Arrives!!!

JBReplicas

Sr Member
Oh just got these photos of my MFX Cyberman helmet I got just before Xmas, its an absolutely stunning piece and the finish, attention to detail and packaging are all top notch, if your thinking about getting one just go ahead you will NOT regret it :)

They are pretty damn impressive aren't they

Here's mine

cyb00.jpg

Cheers

Jez

Nice, very very nice, some folks have all the luck, LOL. (anyone want that spare kidney I'm carrying around?)

Seriously though everone who has an MFX Replica is overflowing with praise both for the product itself and the service that MFX provide, they really are nice people to deal with and it's good to know that a UK based replica prop company can teach some of the other's around the world a thing or two about how to provide excellent customer service/satisfaction.

Roughneckone

I love this design, how tall is it from the top of the head to the bottom of the base?

I have an empty showcase that NEEDS one of these. :D

Jim

Congrats CommanderCody.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gojira61 @ Jan 19 2007, 03:35 AM) [snapback]1400411[/snapback]</div>
I love this design, how tall is it from the top of the head to the bottom of the base?

I have an empty showcase that NEEDS one of these. :D

Jim
[/b]

Approx 15"

mfx4jj9.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BingoBongo275 @ Jan 18 2007, 09:57 PM) [snapback]1400146[/snapback]</div>
They are pretty damn impressive aren't they

Here's mine

cyb00.jpg

Cheers

Jez
[/b]
Nice photo - I`m getting tempted... :love

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back