Mr Freeze & The Phantasm (Pic Heavy with video)

Knight Falcon

Hey guys! I've had multiple threads over these costumes, as well as a thread about my movie involving the costume. So I decided to combine the threads, so that I don't have to check several threads, which saves my time as well as, hopefully, less annoying to people browsing the threads. So I'll probably delete, or just stop checking the other threads, as this one will replace all others (hopefully).
Within this thread are exclusive set photos just for you guys :)

Here are the Pictures of the costume with a professional quality bald cap, as well as rubber mask grease paint.

995468_617621868268326_1746177639_n.jpg

988298_386929604742520_1778993528_n.jpg

DSC_9530.JPG
IMG_2620.JPGIMG_2554.JPGDSC_1459.JPGIMG_2572.JPGIMG_2662.JPG

IMG_2074-2.jpgIMG_2078.JPG

And Lastly, Here are two teasers for the film.

Teaser #1 (my preference)
Frozen Past Teaser: A Mr. Freeze Film - YouTube

Teaser #2 (Watch with headphones for a better experience)
Frozen Past Teaser 2: With Mr. Freeze - YouTube

Also if you want, the facebook page for my film is: https://www.facebook.com/frozenpastfilm
So if you want to like it, that would be awesome (as you can see i need it) :lol:lol

Thanks for your time and, please, let me know what you think of the costumes, as well as the film!

-KF

I thought I'd posted yesterday but its not here, your costumes are awesome, what is the dome on Freeze made from. I've been searching for something to make a Kandor Bottle out of.

Thanks guys!

I thought I'd posted yesterday but its not here, your costumes are awesome, what is the dome on Freeze made from. I've been searching for something to make a Kandor Bottle out of.

I purchased it from morgandepot.com. It's a glass doll dome (or something like that). Great service and fast shipping.

I went to another con this last weekend so I thought that I'd post some pics from it!
I used a different kind of paint this time, and it wasn't too bad, considering it cut the application process in almost half.
D-Piddy is battling it out with me haha :lol

IMG_3475.JPG
IMG_3471.JPG

It was fun. Also my fogging issue wasn't too bad, since I used fog spray (still working on getting a computer fan (lazy))

Thanks for looking!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back