- Naphaniel Holster

Re: Dredd 3D Items - Slo Mo Inhaler

The inhaler is something I actually set out to offer once I was done. I'll likely do the same with the zip cuffs once I replenish my supplies. I also need to order more holster material but will likely do a much smaller run of those. Give me a day or so and I'll have some inhalers ready to go.

Sounds good.
As I've commented previously, I'm down for a holster. I'll also add a set of zip cuffs.

Glad to see you're offering these fine pieces :thumbsup

Re: Dredd 3D Items - Slo Mo Inhaler

Drokkin good work on the inhaler.

As stated above, I'm down for zips and a LG Holster, if you decide to offer them. I'll more than likely take an inhaler too.

re: Dredd 3D Items - Inhalers

Six of the inhalers have been added to the junkyard.

MOD EDIT: Please do not post Junkyard links outside the Junkyard forum, thanks.

Re: - Slo Mo Inhaler

I'm currently working on an unrelated helmet project but I could squeeze one or two holsters in with the materials I have left over.

Great step by step on the holster and other parts. If you find time or interest I too would love a holster, also need two mag pouches but I dont consider those to be as urgent. Great work!

I haven't had the time to do an official run of lawgiver holsters. I was however able to squeeze in work on one for naphaniel. Below is the finished holster with a few alterations spoken of in this thread. I included a more accurate opening for the guns barrel and a small curved lip seen in Dredds holster. You guys were unable to see a fully finished version in my previous post so here you go.

newholster1_zps89cef3c9.jpg

newholster2_zps36761fe0.jpg

dreddholsterlight_zps623a8702.jpg

Last edited:
One of the closest to screen accuracy I've seen.

Add suede lining/leather cladding and they will be damn near spot on.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back