Speedster's Iron Man Mark 38 Pepakura & Foam Files! Helemt added!

Speedster

Hey everyone this is a set of free pep files I am making for free using blender 2.66 please remember I will not be sharing the files passwords and that I will be unfolding them myself for foam and pep (please use pep viewer I will not be making or changing the scale until a good/usable scale chart it made.
good luck with your mark 38 build and all the best.(the mark 25 and 33 will be coming soon any request for pep files/unfolds are welcome though pm.)
had no reference for the neck but tried to keep it simple any reference would be highly appreciated!

and please remember the helmet model is not mine to change/edit or even password protect it is Robin Imortal2010's great model I'm just going to state this clearly now for every one "IS NOT MY MODEL I HAVE JUST UNFOLDED IT"

Ironman Mark 38 Igor Helmet Modeled by Robin Imortal2010 Unfolded By Sspeedster

Igor helmet.JPG

Here

Ironman Mark 38 Igor Helmet Modeled by speedster Unfolded for pep By Speedster:

neck.JPG

here]neck locked - Download - 4shared - Alex .A

Last edited:
Did you unfold the armor as well? This looks like it would be fun to build. If you have unfolded it, could you provide a link to the download please and thank you in advance.

Did you unfold the armor as well? This looks like it would be fun to build. If you have unfolded it, could you provide a link to the download please and thank you in advance.

Dude, this is a dead thread. The OP hasn't logged in since Oct. of last year.

And all he did was release a locked file of a cylinder. Pretty sure we can all scratch build the "neck file". :lol

Dude, this is a dead thread. The OP hasn't logged in since Oct. of last year.

And all he did was release a locked file of a cylinder. Pretty sure we can all scratch build the "neck file". :lol

Didn't notice that lol... As you can see I'm new to using the RPF site. but thanks for the "pleasantries"... :)

No worries friend. We were all new at one time.

You should check out BDS's Igor thread. The helmet isn't free, but the rest of the armor is available. It might be missing the boots, I can't remember.........

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back